Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

everybody else

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
is out having fun apart from the very select few,
soooo why arnt you out?

im tooo pissed:Dand ive got no one to go out with:(

wont it be fun at 3am when all the piss heads come stumbling in?

Comments

• Options
    cause i got noone to go out with..... im sooooo lonley :(
    bah i hate my lack of social life and night work!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Samael
    cause i got noone to go out with..... im sooooo lonley :(
    bah i hate my lack of social life and night work!

Ditto :(

Well apart from the night work.

I'm really tired today actually, spent about 5 hours sleeping during the day.

I did go shopping today though. I got sooooo wound up with all the people just strolling around at a leisurely pace getting in my way though :mad:
  • Options
    lol you sound like me..... i hate people that do that... when i go into town i know exactly what want where it is and how much its gonna cost :D
  • Options
    Ah well that's a blokey thing. I do enjoy just looking round shops but I don't see the point in going at snail's pace. Also, this was a really big shopping centre, midday on a Saturday, and I was trying to find clothes for work. I was getting really pissed off because I couldn't find anything, and there were just people in my way all the time. I swear if they went any slower they'd be going backwards. And they were just...in my way!! Oh my God I'm getting frustrated just thinking about it. And there were people just standing there in shops, doing nothing except being in the way and aaaarrrghhhhh :mad: :mad: :mad:

I went to the Disney shop to make myself happier. Ahh, Disney :)
  • Options
    yeah i know the feeling im sat in the house all on my own talking to mobily for company on msn... oh the excitment!
  • Options
    I beat you, I've not got anyone to talk to on MSN either...just you pathetic lot :p
  • Options
    I havent been out on a saturday for AGES!!! 'Cept when I was in Devon last, but I mean out in my town. And Im having an early-ish night tonight cos Im going to Devon tomorrow :D :hyper: :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by KinkyBoots
    I havent been out on a saturday for AGES!!! 'Cept when I was in Devon last, but I mean out in my town. And Im having an early-ish night tonight cos Im going to Devon tomorrow :D :hyper: :D

for almost 2 whole weeks if im right :p
  • Options
    I don't envy you kinky, doing the long distance thing, but it seems like you see each other quite a lot.

Have fun with the Doughnut :)
  • Options
    i dont mind long distance myself but the whole not seeing each other for a couple of weeks/months i cant do it would kill me!
  • Options
    for almost 2 whole weeks if im right :p

Aye, thats true :D

Lil Laura: Yep we try to see each other as often as possible :)
  • Options
    I once went for about 5 months without seeing my ex. Wouldn't do it again :no:, the distance was one of the reasons we broke up. But he is going to Hull uni (if he gets the grades), which is only about 45 mins from where I am. So who knows :) lol
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lil Laura
    I once went for about 5 months without seeing my ex. Wouldn't do it again :no:, the distance was one of the reasons we broke up. But he is going to Hull uni (if he gets the grades), which is only about 45 mins from where I am. So who knows :) lol

Aye, I live about 45mins (by train) from Hull too. However, I have to travel 8 hours or more each way to get there. But its well worth it :D
  • Options
    Aw.. it was about 4 hours each way to see my ex (I think..), I can't imagine 8 hours though. I can see why you're going for nearly two whole weeks if you have to do that kind of travelling lol.
  • Options
    well i went out last night

went skating tonight, noone was down the sodden park.

think everyones down the fair cus its in town, didn't wanna go cus i knew i would see my recent ex down there. now noone is on msn either, fucking hell!

life better get incredibly good very very soon!
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo
    well i went out last night

went skating tonight, noone was down the sodden park.

think everyones down the fair cus its in town, didn't wanna go cus i knew i would see my recent ex down there. now noone is on msn either, fucking hell!

why you gonna do us a favour and top yourself? ;)

just go to the bloody fair and get over her
  • Options

Ha, know what yoo mean. :/
  • Options
    why you gonna do us a favour and top yourself? ;)

yeah its gonna be loads of fun seeing nuff geezers chattin her up in her mini skirt..

watch your mouth
  • Options

Well, yeah - couldn`t you just ignore her? Or did I not quite get the point?
  • Options
    yeah its gonna be loads of fun seeing nuff geezers chattin her up in her mini skirt..

I see, I didn`t!
  • Options

watch your mouth

why you gonna throw a tantrum? and smack your monitor? :lol:

then why not play that game and go chat up some girl right in front of her and make her all jealous
  • Options
    hmph.

so your going to lock yourself in your room forever?

let the other blokes have her and her miniskirt the dirty hoe
  • Options
    why you gonna throw a tantrum? and smack your monitor? :lol:

i could quite easily point out a lot of factors about you, but that would be pathetic. go get some product of the tree you live in

then why not play that game and go chat up some girl right in front of her and make her all jealous

no that would jus be crap and would achieve bugger all cus in all honesty she's crap. anyway her mates did that. haha. some girl said why did you finish with him, he's well good lookin and apparently she didn't like it! (doesn't want me but doesn't want anyone else to have me??? birds...)

anyway i'm am gettin over her via other slaggy birds (see signature, updated daily)

and also i got my eye and this bangin black girl, keep seeing her around on her own in the most awkward of situations when i can't talk to her :mad:
  • Options
    Originally posted by KinkyBoots
    Aye, I live about 45mins (by train) from Hull too. However, I have to travel 8 hours or more each way to get there. But its well worth it :D

Ouch. I think London to Hannover is quicker than that! Will it be any nearer/less travelling when he's in Bangor?

How often do you get to see each other by the way? By the time I'll see Dunc again it'll be 2 1/2 months since I've seen him, but I'll be in Bristol again soon, so hopefully it won't be so rediculously long ever again :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Meryn
    Ouch. I think London to Hannover is quicker than that! Will it be any nearer/less travelling when he's in Bangor?

How often do you get to see each other by the way? By the time I'll see Dunc again it'll be 2 1/2 months since I've seen him, but I'll be in Bristol again soon, so hopefully it won't be so rediculously long ever again :)

Hopefully it wont require any travelling.

We see each other for as long as possible in a row, such as 6 days, 2 weeks, etc. We see each other quite a bit.
  • Options
    well mobily i wish you the best of luck together cause i know it cant be that easy with so little time together and so much distance!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr Doughnut

We see each other for as long as possible in a row, such as 6 days, 2 weeks, etc. We see each other quite a bit.

aawww aint that sweet, wait till yer married then it changes :p

oops did you tell em all :eek2:
  • Options
    I'm in tonight, as most Saturday nights, because I've got work in the morning. :( I'm also in the process of moving, and have been moving a load of my stuff this evening.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    well mobily i wish you the best of luck together cause i know it cant be that easy with so little time together and so much distance!

Thanks.

It's fine. All it requires is 100% determination, commitment and effort. :) If you want something bad enough, you can get it and keep it.
  • Options
    can we shut up about this now