Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Don't you hate it when...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    Lucky you rise and shine, just to sit and toke in ur room the whole time, what age are you?

I'm 15. :)
  • Options
    Tut tut, kids today! Huff! It was different in my day, back in the war we didnt have parents, and we were glad of it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Tut tut, kids today! Huff! It was different in my day, back in the war we didnt have parents, and we were glad of it.

Shurrup you ya stoner ;):p
  • Options
    I wasnt being serious, I used to be a right cainer when I was 15, just I had to do it on street corners like normal teenagers.
  • Options
    I wasnt being serious, I used to be a right cainer when I was 15, just I had to do it on street corners like normal teenagers.

Haha, i knew you wern't being serious, nor was i :p
    My mates parents don't know they puff da 'erb, so they come round to my house :D
  • Options
    I'm sure your parents love that, loads of stonners eating everything in sight.
  • Options
    I'm sure your parents love that, loads of stonners eating everything in sight.

Yeh, that pisses them off big time. :D
  • Options
    rise and shine your lucky you can smoke in your room!! you should become rise and smoke
  • Options
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    Yeh, that pisses them off big time. :D

I wouldn't take advantage of the fact they've said you can smoke in the house too much, they can just as quickly take the privilege away.
    Saying that, I know someone who's mum deals to them (only cannabis), but thus removes the danger of being ripped off/shite deals and all the rest of it (he's only young). They smoke in the house together all the time, and they bond really well via it. She goes out to raves and whatnot, and is overall I think a great mother, guiding him in the field of drugs, making sure he takes all the right steps, etc. It can work very well.
    But yeah, don't take the piss and intentionally try to annoy them by having lots of friends round etc., at the end of the day they're the authority, and have t he last say. And it would be such a waste to throw away such a good oppurtunity.
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma
    I wouldn't take advantage of the fact they've said you can smoke in the house too much, they can just as quickly take the privilege away.
    Saying that, I know someone who's mum deals to them (only cannabis), but thus removes the danger of being ripped off/shite deals and all the rest of it (he's only young). They smoke in the house together all the time, and they bond really well via it. She goes out to raves and whatnot, and is overall I think a great mother, guiding him in the field of drugs, making sure he takes all the right steps, etc. It can work very well.
    But yeah, don't take the piss and intentionally try to annoy them by having lots of friends round etc., at the end of the day they're the authority, and have t he last say. And it would be such a waste to throw away such a good oppurtunity.

Thats very true.

The only friends that come round are my two best mates and my wholefamily gets on well with them so my parents don't really mind them coming round.
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma

completly agree... i have a mate whos son is growing up in much the same way, and hes a great guy, and so are his parents..

I agree with the point about not taking advantage, even with smoking fags-my parents hate that i do it, they dont stop me, they lend me money for fags and they let me smoke in the house ~ but i dont, i go outside and smoke alone in the garden cus i dont want to rub it in.

i dont think id ever chong with them near me, even if they knew about it or accepted it.
  • Options

:lol: ah that really made me giggle

you oldie ;)
  • Options
    Yea rise and shine, you should be very thankful your parents let you do this, dont ever fuck them around with ur mates coming over, tell your mates to take their own food since they are allowed to smoke in ur house, it would save your parents money and food.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    it would save your parents money and food.

Alternatively charge them for the food and to go to the toilet, put it in a pot and then buy more weed ! :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Thats a fucking great idea!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Crazyredeyes
    Alternatively charge them for the food and to go to the toilet, put it in a pot and then buy more weed ! :crazyeyes

:lol: Brilliant idea
  • Options
    Well, I have never really said anything stupid to my parents on the phone, especially since they are both deceased, but I'm always afraid, if I 'm around people, while I'm doing some type of drug, alcohol, or whatever, I'm just afraid that I will say something stupid, and I'm sure that I have done that at least once or twice when I was with somebody while I was drunk.
  • Options
    Oh everyones done something stupid while being drunk, I once made such a massive arse of myself when I was a teen that a girl I knew refused ever to see me again, ooops!