Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Don't you hate it when...

SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
...you were younger and answered your phone to your parents - while stoned. That used to do my head in? :eek2:

...or when you come out with some random bollocks while on pills and then you have to make an excuse for why you said it?

What do you hate that drugs do to you?
Weekender Offender 

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yea but not on pills,just on cannabis.

You think too much about what ur saying and take slower to say things but i can mange okay most times,thankfully.

I love the way when ur really stoned and it feels like urhead is going to blow off :)

I know u didnt ask what i loved,but what i hate is walking really far when stoned.
  • Options
    I hate using the phone while wrecked - especially when someones trying to explain somehting detailed or important. I'm useless while stoned.

And it wasn't to long ago that I got pilled up and asked my mate where the wheel barrow was - WTF? I immediately knew I'd spouted some bollocks, but I made it worse by trying to convince them that I knew what I was talking about!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    :lol:

Yea it just makes matters worse whenever u try to explain to someone about something and even you dont know why u said it :confused:
  • Options
    oh well i say shit like that when im sober so :cool:

i HATED going into school and friends would know im stoned and they would play with my head and whisper stupid shit in my ear to get me paranoid. but i've left now soo :D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    I haven't went into school stoned much,only once or twice but people didn't know we were stoned,only mates but i find it stupid whenever people try to move their hands around ur face whenever ur stoned trying to make u freak out..doesnt work when people do that.
  • Options
    I LOVE BEING STONED!!
    I hate Being in school stoned though because when you are asked to read and you cant. studder studder!! shit. all your mates know that you have been smoking but you cant help but laugh! lol:rolleyes:
  • Options
    :lol:

You stoner:lol:
    I could just imagine it...
  • Options
    I've been in uni on ket before, that was a bit of a mistake, lucky for me the rest of my class were really thick so I didnt stand out.
  • Options
    After a night on the pills, ill stumble back to my house, and know i really should get myself up to bed straight away so my mum wont clock on to the fact that my eyes are as big as saucepans, but i dont.. i sit and chat to my mum, talking complete crap, forgetting what im talking about, and repeating myself for half an hour.

My sister usually drags me up to bed to hide me from my mum before i can do anymore damage :p

I must have the only anti drug parents in the area :(
  • Options
    I'm glad I dont have to deal with that kind of stuff anymore, I had too many times coming down at lunch time after sleeping a few hours and feeling really ill at all the food smells.
    Now my house is just very quiet and we shuffle around for the day watching simpsons or sleeping.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I'm glad I dont have to deal with that kind of stuff anymore, I had too many times coming down at lunch time after sleeping a few hours and feeling really ill at all the food smells.

The amount of times I've had to do that - sunday lunch with my grandparents while suffereing a harsh comedown.

I remember once being pilled up and talking to my mother and she asked what was wrong with my mouth. It was then I relised I was gurning - I made some bollocks excuse about having toothache.

My parents know I do pills and other class A's and they let me get on with it. That doesn't mean that they're not bothered when I blatently fucked and spouting off loads of shit to them!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    What other class a's are you allowed to take?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    What other class a's are you allowed to take?

It's not a case of being 'allowed'. They jsut let me get on with it.

I've never really been lectured about drugs by my parents. When I first started to go clubbing my mum always made me promise I wouldn't take ecstasy, but I always crossed my fingers ;) - I came to the conclusion I knew more about the risks than she did anyhow. One time they found some pipes in roof and were worried it was for smoking crack :lol:, and sometimes when I wanted to borrow money they'd make some remark about all my own money being spent on getting myself wrecked ...they've never really tried to stop me from takign them. Then again, I don't think they're too sure exactly how many drugs I used to take.

My parents soon sussed I was smoking pot (munchies, red eyes ect) but they weren't to bothered, they smoke the odd bit of dope themselves - but they didn't want anything drug related in the house i.e bongs, pipes . What really suprised me was when they started making refrences to the 'tablets' I take. It wasn't really suprising - I always came home with eyes like two piss holes in the snow, trying to suck my eyebrows and generally looking a state. When my sister started taking pills she confessed to my parents she'd tried them - which left them with little doubt that I did. The funniest thing was when a bloke died at Enzo's (a local club) from overheating on ecstasy. I used to go up there every weekend, and my dad thought it important to phone me and let me know there might be some 'dodgy pills' up there. :lol:

At the end of the day I try not to take the piss and rub their noses in it, and they don't say much!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Thats cool the way your parents are, i just smoke blow and i havent been caught yet, touch wood.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive
    It's not a case of being 'allowed'. They jsut let me get on with it.

My mum's almost exactly the same. She knows I do a multitude of different drugs, including Class A's, either through my own stupidity or the boys in blue. I think she realised she can't stop me going out and having a good time on drugs, but she throws little remarks at me to try make me feel guilty.
    I suppose it is a relief your parents knowing about your drug usage if you see them quite a lot, but can leave you guilt ridden, which is a horrible feeling.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    Thats cool the way your parents are, i just smoke blow and i havent been caught yet, touch wood.

touch wood again and again:mad:
  • Options
    My mate was caught and i sort of understand what he is like about getting caught, he was in serious shit, shit that i dont want to mention.
  • Options
    Did you mate smoke to much?? is that how he got caught??
    did he like smoking bet u feel like shit for him!! dos he still smoke??
    :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by lotey77
    did he like smoking bet u feel like shit for him!! dos he still smoke??
    :confused:

Ask yourself them questions.
  • Options
    Fuck off!! u is to lazy to answer!
    wanker
  • Options

Yes he did smoke much, no he got caught because he was careless some of the time. Yea still smokes some of the time...there, happy.
  • Options
    ok ok lotey smokes like fuck!!!!! ok he loves it and loves girls as well!!:confused:
  • Options
    :lol::p
  • Options
    My mum used to know i had a smoke and that, and she was pretty certain i was on class As. But then my fella got arrested for i think it was 8 drugs charges and it messed me up, now i give it the whole 'class As are fucking disgusting' and talk to her about 'dirty pill heads' .. My fella and i had problems when he was on crack which she knew about, and she saw how i ranted about his drug use. i dont have a job, and when i do drugs its my mates/fella who lend me the ££ so shes assuming im not even smoking green anymore cus im too broke!

When im talking to my mum, I put my comedowns down to liking a pint or 15 .. i get killer hangovers you know ;)
  • Options
    Fuck, your lucky your folks dont go totaly ape shit over your drug abuse.
    My dad found some puff in my room when I was a teenager and said;
    "you mum said that she would leave home if she knew any of you were doing that, do you want to split up the family?"

Very contructive dad, cheers.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Fuck, your lucky your folks dont go totaly ape shit over your drug abuse.
    My dad found some puff in my room when I was a teenager and said;
    "you mum said that she would leave home if she knew any of you were doing that, do you want to split up the family?"

Very contructive dad, cheers.

I guess a lot of it is down to peoples backgrounds/where they live and loads of stuff like that. for instance, I live in an area where on one side of town virtually every teenager is on drugs, and where most adults are serving up to their children's mates etc..

My mum is in denial about a lot of things, and doesnt really know anything about drugs. my dads smart he must know about the drugs ~ but he understands that growing up in london and at this time we're going to be exposed to drugs. He says im an adult and can make choices and i think doesnt want to come between our relationship. He can see that im not being corrupted by drugs so i think he just lets it slide. however, id never admit to him what drugs im on because suspecting your child is on drugs, and having those fears confirmed are too different things.

I dont want to dissappoint them.
  • Options
    Never underestimate the power of denial, I'm preaty sure both my parents really knew that I was smoking puff and doing other stuff but both were keeping it from each other, and/or not wanting to admit it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx

I dont want to dissappoint them.

I think thats the big part of it with my dad, I am sure he suspects because he warned me about drugs when I go to thailand. He knows I smoke allot but doesnt know about the chemicals.

My dad works in a hospital and sat with a kid my age a few years back that died after taking pills. His body temperature went through the roof and they couldnt slow it down. my dad rang me on a sunday morning pretty much in tears to make sure I was on the straight and narrow. I had been out clubbing that night and had had no sleep.

So its hard for me to tell my dad that millions are taken every weekend and you have more chance dieing in a fishing accident when he has seen it all first hand.

My mum on the other hand is different, I told her everything after a few too many beers, she seemed cool with it even if she was a little concerned. She told me when she was younger she tried speed and some of her friends do coke but she had refused that.

:crazyeyes
  • Options
    My mum and dad let me smoke weed in the house. They are not happy with it, but they realise that it's doing me hardly any harm, and they feel better that i'm smoking in my room other than some dodgy dealers house.
  • Options
    Lucky you rise and shine, just to sit and toke in ur room the whole time, what age are you?