Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

CyberSex

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CyberSex
    Originally posted by slinkyGirl1

But i know that he would never, he doesn't have it in him to cheat, not even in Cyber!

Don't be so naive!

It doesn't sound nice, but I guess it's no worse then fanaticising bout someone and getting wet and turned on by that.

But at least with that, it's all in your head.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lickalotapuss
    Glad I've learnt not to trust girls :p

aww were not all bad ;)
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CyberSex
    But i know that he would never, he doesn't have it in him to cheat, not even in Cyber!

call me a cynical old bat, but I think that everyone has it in them to cheat!
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CyberSex
    Originally posted by candy

thats true, i was CONVINCED 100% ...no1 could tell me otherwise that my fella would never cheat... completly convinced

until i saw him all over one of his 'friends'

:crying:
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CyberSex
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    ah well in that case (as long as he wouldnt find out like candy's) then what he dont know wont hurt him right ;)

True , i will be bit more carefull than candy, like we only email at certain times and we always delete the evidence!
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CyberSex
    True , i will be bit more carefull than candy, like we only email at certain times and we always delete the evidence!
    Like somone said earlier, if you are been sly about it, e-mailing at certain times, deleting evidence etc. you obviously know that you are doing something wrong and if you loved your boyfriend you wouldn't do it, especially with a friend who I'm assuming your boyfriend knows?
  • Options
    I agree with Candy, everyone has it in them to cheat. The strong people of the world can control that feeling though.

Also, Slinky, if you feel the need to hide this shit then you have to question if your boyfriend is right for you. Is he a bit too frigid or something?

Some people get kicks out of sad little things like being Naughty and Mischievious behind a partners back. That is quite an immature way of life IMO but I guess some people can't help themselves.

I've made mistakes, i've fucked up, but I don't make a habit of fucking my partner over on purpose.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CyberSex
    Originally posted by candy

No trust me , he couldn't. He can't keep anything from me. And i am not the only one that knows this, even his mates say that i am really lucky, cause he would rather break up with me than cheat.

BTW - spoke to my cyber mate and we have decided to end it all, i realise like Lickalotapuss said, that doing on the sly, in it self menas that you know that there is something wrong with it.

We were just having a little fun, and we have both lost interest anyway!!

Thanks all
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CyberSex
    BTW - spoke to my cyber mate and we have decided to end it all, i realise like Lickalotapuss said, that doing on the sly, in it self menas that you know that there is something wrong with it.

im glad :) good on ya hunni