Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

CyberSex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Would you say that having cybersex is clasified as cheating on your partner??

Comments

• Options
    Re: CyberSex
    Originally posted by slinkyGirl1

Nah. *As he caresses Slinkys nipple* :lol:
  • Options
    ahem....a couple of years ago, my boyf moved away and i was quite lonely and started chatting to guys and it got quite dirty.

Anyhoo boyf found out and went mad. He seems to think that its cheating.
  • Options
    nah i wouldnt...

mind you, if youre out 'cybering' with every person on the net its not exactly a thing a nice sweet loving bf/gf would do in my opinion.. hehe

personally, ive never got the whole cyber thing-ive not done it with random people online, except i did have a bit of fun with cyber once with my fella.. was a bit of a giggle :D

but cyber just makes me all :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by candy
    He seems to think that its cheating.

Not sure if I would class it as cheating. Your not *actually* doing anything. I suppose it could be looked on as severe flirting.
  • Options
    Depends. Er...... Yes. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    Not sure if I would class it as cheating. Your not *actually* doing anything. I suppose it could be looked on as severe flirting.

well that was my defence
  • Options
    i think it would also depend on if they other person was a random person youd met on the net or if it was a friend...i dont think my boyfriend would appreciate me doing either!
  • Options
    ahem....a couple of years ago, my boyf moved away and i was quite lonely and started chatting to guys and it got quite dirty.

Anyhoo boyf found out and went mad. He seems to think that its cheating.

ooooooh gossip... how did he find out?!
  • Options
    Re: CyberSex

would you classify it as cheating slinky?
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    ooooooh gossip... how did he find out?!

he 'accidently' opened my emails....and just went nuts basically

tsk he shouldn't be opening my stuff anyhoo
  • Options

It's illegal to open someone elses mail. Serves him right for snooping :p
  • Options

i hope u went bloody nuts at him for 'accidently' opening ur email!
  • Options
    i hope u went bloody nuts at him for 'accidently' opening ur email!

ohhhhh yes
  • Options
    Re: Re: CyberSex
    would you classify it as cheating slinky?

That is what i am trying to figure out.

Here 's the truth, i have been doing this with a mate, and it started out as a laugh, and just got more and more intence. We havn't done anything in reality. And when we see each other it is like nothing has ever happened and we are fine.

I don't feel like i have been cheating, and i am trying to imagine how my b/f would feel if he ever found out. So i have even tried putting my self in his shoes, and tried to imagine how it would feel if he was having Cyber with some one and I realised that i would be jealous, but it is just words , right??

:confused:
  • Options
    But candy, he was right to Snoop by the looks of it. If you were in the right you would have told him you did it surely?

I think if its something you have to hide from your partner (other than a surprise) then cheating or not, its not exactly right is it?

Candy, would you have liked it if you'd have discovered your fella had been telling girls how hard his cock was and how much he wanted to bend them over and slide his throbbing penis into their wet pussy?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    Candy, would you have liked it if you'd have discovered your fella had been telling girls how hard his cock was and how much he wanted to bend them over and slide his throbbing penis into their wet pussy?

To be honest, I wouldn't have been that bothered. I know no-one will believe me, but its true. I have a cold heart.
  • Options
    If you had a cold heart then surely you'd be one of the many "I'll flirt but you cant" girls. Seems you don't mind him doing it too.

Top girl.
  • Options
    If you had a cold heart then surely you'd be one of the many "I'll flirt but you cant" girls. Seems you don't mind him doing it too.

Top girl.

why thankya

I just don't believe in trying to control the actions of people who I am with. He can do whatever he pleases! (as long as I can too...)
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: CyberSex
    That is what i am trying to figure out.

Here 's the truth, i have been doing this with a mate, and it started out as a laugh, and just got more and more intence. We havn't done anything in reality. And when we see each other it is like nothing has ever happened and we are fine.

I don't feel like i have been cheating, and i am trying to imagine how my b/f would feel if he ever found out. So i have even tried putting my self in his shoes, and tried to imagine how it would feel if he was having Cyber with some one and I realised that i would be jealous, but it is just words , right??

:confused:

slinky hunni... yeah its just words, but u know what they say about words hurting and all that...

i think id be more than jealous (but im me and take everything far to seriously!!!)

its not cheating, and i dont think youre doing anything wrong, but if he found out hed be devastated..

if he found out how would u feel babes? would u think 'shit i shouldnt have been doing that' or if he was upset would u think he was over-reacting?
  • Options
    But candy, he was right to Snoop by the looks of it. If you were in the right you would have told him you did it surely?

I think if its something you have to hide from your partner (other than a surprise) then cheating or not, its not exactly right is it?

Well put :yes:
    I too don't exactly think it is cheating but I would be really pissed of if I found a partner of mine was telling someone her pussy was all wet and all the drips needed licking up like a thirsty dog lapping at its bowl of water.
    I can't see how anyone would be happy about a partner doing things like this
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lickalotapuss

I can't see how anyone would be happy about a partner doing things like this

I wouldn't be overjoyed, but I wouldn't make an issue of it. Its a laugh, that's all.
  • Options
    I wouldn't be overjoyed, but I wouldn't make an issue of it. Its a laugh, that's all.
    I suppose different people look at it in different ways.
    How would you know that your partner wasn't getting there self off by what some bloke (in my case) was saying to her. She could be there with her hands down her pants and playing with the pink oboe because this guy told her he was just about to let his load rip into her dripping fanny? This I then see as her masturbating (in theory) over someone else.
  • Options

You telling me it doesn't get you hot?
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: CyberSex
    slinky hunni... yeah its just words, but u know what they say about words hurting and all that...

i think id be more than jealous (but im me and take everything far to seriously!!!)

its not cheating, and i dont think youre doing anything wrong, but if he found out hed be devastated..

if he found out how would u feel babes? would u think 'shit i shouldnt have been doing that' or if he was upset would u think he was over-reacting?

If he found out, i would feel bad. That is why i sometimes wish that he would do it just so that i could catch him and say "Don't worry baby, i have been doing the same thing."

But i know that he would never, he doesn't have it in him to cheat, not even in Cyber!

Thanks lil , you are a hun, thanks for the advice and just listening to me!!

:p
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CyberSex
    If he found out, i would feel bad. That is why i sometimes wish that he would do it just so that i could catch him and say "Don't worry baby, i have been doing the same thing."

But i know that he would never, he doesn't have it in him to cheat, not even in Cyber!

Thanks lil , you are a hun, thanks for the advice and just listening to me!!

:p

no problemo hunni, i duno, i think that if youd feel bad if he found out then maybe u shud quit the cyber?

its just words but if he did find out u said hed be hurt and so would you, better to be safe i guess...

but thats just my opinion! :)
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CyberSex
    no problemo hunni, i duno, i think that if youd feel bad if he found out then maybe u shud quit the cyber?

its just words but if he did find out u said hed be hurt and so would you, better to be safe i guess...

but thats just my opinion! :)

I think that you are right, and maybe i should. But it is too easy, we have stoped with using text's and are just using email. Cheaper, and my b/f never goes on my pc - with it being a work lap top n all. So we will see!!

But thanks again sugar!

;)
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CyberSex
    I think that you are right, and maybe i should. But it is too easy, we have stoped with using text's and are just using email. Cheaper, and my b/f never goes on my pc - with it being a work lap top n all. So we will see!!

But thanks again sugar!

;)

ah well in that case (as long as he wouldnt find out like candy's) then what he dont know wont hurt him right ;)
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CyberSex
    ah well in that case (as long as he wouldnt find out like candy's) then what he dont know wont hurt him right ;)
    Glad I've learnt not to trust girls :p
  • Options
    You telling me it doesn't get you hot?

actually...if he told me in detail about what he's just done it probably would

i really like my blokeys to tell me about things they have done with other girls....gets me a bit jealous and very horny....

is that a bit strange?
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    I suppose it could be looked on as severe flirting.

Yeah, I agree.