Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

You people!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yeah ok, seeya!
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    :wave: bob - no ones gonna miss you! :D

That is unless he can actually make a proper argument for himself. Any twat can throw insults, hows about some discussion.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    thats ok ill stick to the health and fitness boards, u guys are depressing
  • Options
    Originally posted by bob-e

hmm, i smoke a bit of weed at weekends and occasionally midweek. Im going to be on heroin next.

Bob, i appreciate your argument, and agree with it, even though its pointless. Do me a favour will you, and shoot me?

seriously guys, lets all tie ourselves to explosive penguins and jump off bridges. He's quite obviously put time and effort into his argument and feels strongly about the issue of us sucking.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bob-e

the feeling is mutual :)

on a lighter note, im sure this guys one of the long term posters trying to make some argument in this place... it needs it recently...
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by duffy_2k
    on a lighter note, im sure this guys one of the long term posters trying to make some argument in this place... it needs it recently...

Check this out then
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Seeking pleasure and drug use are natural urges, no society in the history of the world has ever rid itself of drug use.
  • Options
    well he was mature
  • Options
    well it's only guys like bob who hold our attention long enough to get to four pages in the drugs forum ...
  • Options
    very true
  • Options
    Its only three pages by my count, but I guess thats not quite the point.
  • Options
    page 4?
    A lot of the people I know and have spoken to as a researcher (looking at ecstasy/stimulant use) do drugs because they want to and because its fun - they enjoy it, its great, blah blah blah, but they do "contribute" in some way. What I don't understand in bob e posts is that because something is illegal (rightly or wrongly - different thread) it becomes degenerate etc, where as seeking pleasure from something legal doesn't make you a degenerate. Alcohol is fine (its legal) as is adventure sports - the adrenaline rush from BASE jumping (Illegal) or jumping out an plane, hanging from your finger tips on a rock face probably equals a similar rush to coming up on a pill. Why is seeking pleasure wrong bob-e (if you are still reading)
    bob e wrote "theres something very sad about people who spend so much of their time and money seeking highs and pleasure for themselves. Its not evil just selfish and decadent"

This is not just about drugs is it... the person who goes down the gym 4 times a week is making themselves feel good from the pleasure they get there. and as to the cost - well down here the gym would cost £30 a month - well that’s also enough for 20-30 pills.

blah blah, I'm ranting, perhaps I'll go and stir in the health and fitness forum...

sorry that should be sport and fitness
  • Options
    bravo hobbs :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by hobbs

This is not just about drugs is it... the person who goes down the gym 4 times a week is making themselves feel good from the pleasure they get there. and as to the cost - well down here the gym would cost £30 a month - well that’s also enough for 20-30 pills.

its been a while since i managed to get pills for a pound a pop.... especially in UK.... TAKE ME TO YOUR DEALER :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Eul Grepus
    its been a while since i managed to get pills for a pound a pop.... especially in UK.... TAKE ME TO YOUR DEALER :p
    sorry 'gainst the rules :D
    well maybe I was exagerating a little in my rant, but 100 pills for 70 quid is not unheard of in Devon, but 2 quid a pop is more like it...
  • Options
    Not quite on the topic but in London they go for 5 in clubs and anything between 1 and 3 outside.