Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

up saddams sleeve ...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Clandestine
    Maybe Saddam has a giant Sandworm he'll unleash when the time is right.
    The Spice must flow!
    What are those worms called?!? Completly forgotten. Will bug me all day now :mad:
    Originally posted by fraggle
    of course saddam has weapons of mass destruction. they keep finding boxes of 'white powder' and vials of chemicals with warning stickers plastered all over them. training camps with lots of gas masks and anti chemical serum certainly says to me - 'i possess weapons of mass destruction and will use them when i feel threatened enough'
    Or Iraq's afraid of others (ie America & Co) using chem and bio weapons against them. Would just match the hypocrisy
  • Options
    The Sandworms are called Shai Hulud or something to that effect. Never read the books, only saw the movie a few hundred times.
  • Options
    Isn't it so typical the way people assume that if Iraq has gas masks its because they have chemical weapons?

They found a place with loads of coffins and skulls yesterday and immediately people were saying that these were the bodies and coffins of Iraqi people killed by saddam...then a man from Christian Aid was on the news talking about the situation with Iran and how an agreement had just been made between Iraq and Iran to return the bodies of soldiers killed years ago and that these coffins were probably part of that agreement and process.

It does seem that the USA continually make claims about how far they have got and what they have discovered and then we found out that these claims are afar from true or at least greatly exaggerated.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Clandestine
    The Sandworms are called Shai Hulud or something to that effect. Never read the books, only saw the movie a few hundred times.

The clue to the clandestine-collaborators dis-info agenda?
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    yeah sat here racking my brains. it must be over thirty years since i read dune. it was a must read at the time for any self respecting young hairy hippy with belbottoms and a good pipe. omg ...over thirty years ago.

Perhaps the collaborator has been spending too much time on that pipe...
  • Options
    LOL. Thanatos, you'll grasp at anything, how utterly pathetic.
  • Options
    Irony:

The only time that Brit troops have had to wear their chemical suits (for their proper purpose) is when recovering a tank that was engaged by friendly fire DU shells........:( :rolleyes: