Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Uniforms!Does it make that person more F*ckable.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think the thing about the school uniform is that it's only seen as sexy when it's in an exagerated form - ie way too short skirt, tight shirt unbuttoned quite a way, knotted at the bottom to show midriff, with boobs barely restrained. It's more about revealing flesh! ...and having the excuse of dressing up to do it.
    If a girl dressed in something that skimpy and revealing on a normal night out, then she would be branded a cheap tart. The schoolgirl nights out are just an excuse to dress tartilly.

Uniforms just don't do it for me. Bare skin. Nude bodies. Mmmm! That does it for me. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I've been known to do the school girl look for my fellas and there's way too many school uniform disco's I got to.

But uniforms don't do anything for me. Probably because most jobs where uniforms are involved have a dangerous side to them and I hate my partners being in danger. Men in suits however do look damn sexy. ;)
  • Options
    id love to wear a lil skool uniform to turn my man on, but i dnt really think uniforms do anything for him, none of my teasing really does now i think about it,
    humph!
    *crosses arms and begins to sulk*
  • Options
    Oh god, those army men.......[swoons]

well, anyway, erm - oh yeah, men in uniform. Firemans dress uniform - good job only ever seen on tv otherwise i'd have to be physically restrained.....much as i love my boyf there is only so much raw sexyness that i can handle!

gonna ask boyfs to dress up one of these days as an army officer and "interrogate" me, using... :eek2:

will stop before I give away too many details!

so, weird a sit may be, a good uniform instantly raises the shaggability rating of almost any guy!
  • Options
    hmmmmm i gotta get ben in a suit, *swoon, then falls over*
    my school uniform isnt particularly sexy green and grey ewww
  • Options
    Re: Re: Uniforms!Does it make that person more F*ckable.
    Originally posted by EssEmm

Hell yeh!

My ex used to dress up in various things, massive turn on ;)

You never appreciate a girl in school uniform until you've left school...... :(

Ditto to that - my b/f won't let me get rid of mine and has bought me bobby socks to go with it!!
  • Options
    I've just rememberd an ex of mine was a student nurse once, and said she used to dress up in it for her previous boyfriends. However, she had put on some weight, needed to clear some wardrobe space, and threw it out. :crying: Damnit! Denied! :(

Mr_Wobble ;)