Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Uniforms!Does it make that person more F*ckable.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I don't know if anyone else thinks this, but the thought of actually 'doing' a soldier(sp?) turns me on, like if my b/f was dressed in the stuff soldiers wear it would right turn me on. Well what i'm really asking is if a person is dressed in a school uniform,work uniform etc etc does it turn you on more?

Comments

• Options
    Re: Uniforms!Does it make that person more F*ckable.
    Originally posted by lil_mz_innocent
    I don't know if anyone else thinks this, but the thought of actually 'doing' a soldier(sp?) turns me on, like if my b/f was dressed in the stuff soldiers wear it would right turn me on. Well what i'm really asking is if a person is dressed in a school uniform,work uniform etc etc does it turn you on more?

Hell yeh!

My ex used to dress up in various things, massive turn on ;)

You never appreciate a girl in school uniform until you've left school...... :(
  • Options
    oh yes, definitely. even a man in a suit does it for me. trying to persuade the boyf to wear one and he's gotten me to promise to do the schoolgirl thing. so i should go the whole hog? knee length socks and all?

(i'm going to start posting here more)
  • Options
    i think my school uniform can be very appealling 0n the right person, such as some one i happen to know with bloody 34 D tits! then a tight shirt will jsut look perfect lol!
    i find uniforms very sexy and tight clothing to some extent it depends who its on, i love to see my girlfriend in tight cloths cause he figure is great, but i mean sum fat thing in a crop top *shudders* i saw it today i nearly hurrled!

over all
    yeah uniforms are sexy
  • Options
    Originally posted by eefs
    oh yes, definitely. even a man in a suit does it for me. trying to persuade the boyf to wear one and he's gotten me to promise to do the schoolgirl thing. so i should go the whole hog? knee length socks and all?

(i'm going to start posting here more)

If you go the whole hog and dress up like a tarty school girl then you'll have him wrapped around your little finger ;):p
  • Options
    really? well, i'm definitely doing that then. he told me either the schoolgirl or a nurse but preferably the schoolgirl.

have to go find a uniform now, told him i'd do it for his b'day. i wouldn't use my old one....green is not the sexiest of colours.

*goes off to find a britneys'r'us*
  • Options
    now now now... as much as i dont' like to consdier myself the queen of things, or better than other people... i'm sorry, but i just have to admit that i am *the* expert on men in uniform. if i see camo and that shaved head *anywhere*... i will fuck it in a second.

marines are the best. cuz there more risky in their work and usually more built. while the army rangers are quite nice themsleves. and of course just any rank in the general army is quite fine. navy seals are sexy. the navy and the air-force, attractive, but not at the top of the sexy list. i'm quite a fan of the training look. the dark green camo with those sexy hats that they don't wear quite properly and those big black combat boots. then you cant foget those amazing dog tags. not to say that if i saw some blue pants and the tan dress shirt walking down the road i wouldn't jump that too... of course i would.

cops, i don't think its the uniform so much that turns me on, but the power and control that that uniform exerts. they have those handcuffs and guns. though when i see that navy blue uniform coming to the side of my door, i wouldn't turn it down. then we got firemen. not *exatly* a uniform. but i see them around town, they wear their blue t-shirts to work. with AL Fire Depot. on them. but when there is a fire... *dreams* those big yellow pants and jackets with those hats... oh and so much more. and another, just to add now, not a uniform, but suits... suits are damn fine. you get an older man, dark hair with the specks of gray on the sides and possibly on the front in a nice black suit... oh god...
  • Options
    my_name - wow! you know a lot about the defence forces! lol. and the suit thing, i know exactly where you're coming from.:naughty:
  • Options
    oh yea... i forgot the *most* important part...

they can't be fake either. they must be real. *anybody* could dress up as a cop or a marine, but it would be nothing like the real thing. only the real uniformed men will do in these situations.
  • Options
    What about a guy in a kilt? :confused::naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by EssEmm
    What about a guy in a kilt? :confused::naughty:

would you really consider a kilt a uniform though? i could see if he was in a scottish band or something... though it takes quite a man to pull off a kilt decently. i once saw this dude at a concert with a red plaid one on, it fit him well :p
  • Options
    if the blokes doing the "whole" kilt experience, sans underwear and all of course it's a good thing!
  • Options
    my_name
    I'M A GIRL!

^^^^
    are you sure about that?
    lol yeah you do appear to know a lot about men in uniform ;)
  • Options
    Uniforms do nothing for me! Am I odd :nervous:
  • Options
    i'm sure there are plenty of other things that make you go :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Hmm everyone loved me in my school uniform.

Something to do with the tight shirt and the fact my skirt didnt cover my ass :hyper:

Uniforms dont do it for me though.
  • Options
    Re: Uniforms!Does it make that person more F*ckable.
    Originally posted by lil_mz_innocent

Oh yeah- a winner nearly every time.
    School and nurse stand out-

Thinks os school disco party a few weeks back....:naughty:
  • Options
    Hmm..my fuck buddy is a policeman part-time..:hyper:

YEAH BABY!

Oooh, and Kilts ARE sexy..my manager wore one and kept flashing me, and he was sooo..damned bagnable. *swoon*
  • Options
    i'm sure there are plenty of other things that make you go :crazyeyes

you got that right ;)
  • Options
    I use to go out every thursday in my school uniform, knee high boots, short tight skirt and a tight shirt with pigtails in my hair;) I went out dressed as a policewoman on my mates 18th,fishnets and cuffs the lot ;) and jesus the attention we got!
  • Options
    for your viewing pleasure...

sexy
    yum
    oh baby...
    *squeal*
  • Options
    ummm i went out with a guy from the RAF.complete tosser but fucking sexy!he wore his uniform for me 2.
  • Options
    Wahoooo

Yea I :heart: my man in his army uniform!! Mmmmm :naughty:

Rather he wasn't in the army though! * crys :crying: *
  • Options

Uniforms don't do much for me, but I do like men in suits :naughty: We used to have a skool disco at uni and dressed up as school girls all the time, Britney video stylee ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith

Uniforms don't do much for me, but I do like men in suits :naughty: We used to have a skool disco at uni and dressed up as school girls all the time, Britney video stylee ;)

Girls in school uniform... Not the most imaginitive, but definitely the best ;)

It's strange how you never appreciate someone in a school uniform until you leave school :rolleyes:
  • Options
    you *really* like the school uniform, doncha?:naughty:
  • Options
    you *really* like the school uniform, doncha?:naughty:

Am I that obvious? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    ummmm.....yah :yes:
  • Options
    ummmm.....yah :yes:

Can you blame me?

Pigtails... Tight shirt, mostly undone... Verrryyy short skirt... High heels....

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    :naughty: you're getting a bit excited there, aren't you? although, when i see a man in a good suit, wow! :banghead: have to restrain myself.
  • Options
    :naughty: you're getting a bit excited there, aren't you? although, when i see a man in a good suit, wow! :banghead: have to restrain myself.

I am? :rolleyes:

We had a school disco at the Union about a month ago. It was excellent so it was ;)