Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

That Bush speech

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My ability to research is not the question, your incessant substanceless rebuttals are.

Yes I know that not all research is on the net, I have several file cabinets full of interesting information and details from which Ive established my perspectives over the years. Nevertheless, such mundane items such as what youve raised here can be found, so dont be so lazy, back up your claims or find some analysis that does.

Until then youre just another yapping mouth. :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Clandestine

Until then youre just another yapping mouth. :lol:

Just like you... :lol:
  • Options
    Bush couldnt be honest if he tried pnj. The man is as corrupt and dirty as they come. Go ask why he and Cheney have repeatedly refused to cooperate with FBI and Congressional investigations into 9/11 and what the administration knew well in advance.

If Bush is honest then Abe Lincoln was the second coming of Christ. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    At least this yapping mouth has substantiated his arguments with corroborrating third party analysis. Same can't be said for you and your taskmasters.
  • Options
    Bush couldnt be honest if he tried pnj. The man is as corrupt and dirty as they come. Go ask why he and Cheney have repeatedly refused to cooperate with FBI and Congressional investigations into 9/11 and what the administration knew well in advance.

If Bush is honest then Abe Lincoln was the second coming of Christ. :rolleyes:

Where is your proof of this? Even without proof come up with a good reason for Bush knowing planes were going to hit the Trade Center and keeping the info to himself.
    And I suppose FDR knew all about the attack on Pearl Harbor too?
  • Options
    Posted many many times before, so as Greeny is so fond of saying... go do the research yourself. Being a newbie itll be good for you to go read back into these long running discussions.
  • Options
    Let's actually be more precise about what has been posted before:

conjecture, opinion and links to more opinion and conjecture...

Clandestine, facts are strangely absent in your idea of research.
  • Options
    What you call conjecture is far more a matter of serious unanswered question and factual events which provide valuable missing context to the whole sordid mess and what is truly driving it. The fact that youre too smug to even study it and the many references contained in many of those reviews doesnt change its weight in the public as well as political debate.

Of course since politics is nothing you care to know about (by your own admission) despite the fact that you so willingly accept what your political taskmasters say without question im not at all surprised by your uninformed dismissal. Others with more critical minds will, I trust, find considerable points which have yet to be accounted for in terms of the larger picture at work here.

Perhaps the conveniently sanitised cover story and purposed clouding of the distinctions between the WoT (as a universally recognised priority following 9/11) and attacking a sovereign state unilaterally because we say so (with every excuse in the book why we don't have to show this oft claimed evidence) - despite the fact that we are complicit in the crimes which we are going to war on the pretext of - suffices for one such as yourself, but it leaves a wide open door for abuse of military might wherever we decide we need to set up some new puppet. That is the precedent Bush is gung ho to set to kick off his New World Hegemony.

I continually have to hold back from gagging at news of how the entire Bush cabinet feel that we are under mortal threat by a third rate demolished country which knows full well that it could be stomped on utterly if it attacked anyone let alone the US! Your right wing hawks must consider us suddenly so pitiable despite the fact that we managed to contain and eventually outlast the "evil empire". How very amusing that would be if the majority of our fellow citizens back home were so completely snowed by the administration's hollow hype and spin.
  • Options

I continually have to hold back from gagging at news of how the entire Bush cabinet feel that we are under mortal threat by a third rate demolished country which knows full well that it could be stomped on utterly if it attacked anyone let alone the US!

You mean like Iran? Or Kuwait? Or the Kurds?

Iraq hasn't exactly demonstrated that they have learned any such lesson, or maybe you think Sarin warheads and mustard gas indicate they have?
  • Options

I continually have to hold back from gagging at news of how the entire Bush cabinet feel that we are under mortal threat by a third rate demolished country which knows full well that it could be stomped on utterly if it attacked anyone let alone the US! Your right wing hawks must consider us suddenly so pitiable despite the fact that we managed to contain and eventually outlast the "evil empire". How very amusing that would be if the majority of our fellow citizens back home were so completely snowed by the administration's hollow hype and spin.

It's doubtful Hussein thinks Iraq would be stomped if he attacked the US.
    Containment of the evil empire worked out ok except in Poland and a couple other places. While we were outlasting them they weren't weren't busy funding people coming into our country to kill us.
  • Options
    0100 hrs in North Carolina, isn't it? ;)

Me thinks the "newby" got a focus...