Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Holding Hands

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Holding Hands
    Originally posted by Meryn

Ditto. I think that most of the girlies who do platonic hand holding are 14 or 15 year olds who are part of the 'cool' set at school and want to emphasise their little clique and exclusiveness...

That is sooo true! I hold hands with my bloke, and me mum and nan I dont hold hands with friends unless im v.pissed and need walking home :lol:
  • Options
    once i held hands with my now ex and her best mate at the same time with me in the middle, i looked the right pimp as there both well fit. but it was a big joke really,other than that, noone other than me lady would i hold hands with. FACT!
  • Options
    U wouldnt see many friends holding hands in both genders coz they are too concerned in what the public would think. Worried that they will be accused of being gay which most people would take offence of.

Personally, I see it both intimate + friendly ~

Although most of my friends wouldnt hold hands coz they automatically believe its only for couples.
    I would hold my male/lesbian/bi friends hands thinking nothing of it but being friendly.

Just depends in what way you look at it ~
    :cool:
  • Options
    I would personally only hold hands with my bf, but I do see loads of girls at school holding hands. Thing is, I sorta don't really like getting other people's sweat all over my hands, but if it's my bf I don't mind cuz I really love him and it somehow makes it different.