Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What would you do in this situation

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Ego

Was on my mobile to my girlfriend and she's just spent fucking ages telling me a "funny" story when she gets to the end it's just not funny

Tell us, I usually find everything funny :eek2:
  • Options
    If she's interested in someone else, move on.... if it was gunna happen between you it would of by now I think ?

Its a bit harsh of her leading you the wrong way, maybe she didnt know she was doing it (maybe you should tell her?)
  • Options
    Just had an hour long conversation with her, over MSN like. :rolleyes: She tells me she usually walks a mile if she gets on this subject but we both agreed to stick it. She is trying to get over this other geezer, because she doesn't want a fella at the moment, so she says, and I beleive her to a certain extent. Thats why apparantley she turned me down.

Anyway, off out on Friday, might see her around somewhere, unless she comes with us, that would be nice but still, just friends, just friends. I asked her one final question, would there ever anything between me and her, and she says she doesn't know, its not a no, but not a deffinate yes, so I guess I need to work on it a while before poping the hint again?

Anyway, thanks for all yours helps throughout my scenario, I'm happy with the outcome, could of been better, but could of been a lot worse.

Chars.