Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Celtic v Blackburn

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent

WHat started this was the claim that the Celtic/Blackburn match was the "battle of britain"

Where is this claim which you speak of ?? I said it wasn't quite the Battle of Britain :p

Oh, and Blackburn will win 3-1 tomorrow night :)
    Originally posted by atomic brian

:D Yay you have more faith in my team than I do. I have a very bad feeling we are going to lose tomorrow night. Dunno the way we played last Saturday was a bad omen.
    Originally posted by Kazbo

I have a very bad feeling we are going to lose tomorrow night.

Yes yes.
    Originally posted by Kiezo

Yes yes.

:mad:

They were stupid stupid errors that made us concede those goals....grrr......

Souness needs to admit he made a mistake with the united strike force, stop playing them, we need an older more experienced defence and mid field I suppose aint to to bad.

Ah well 3 or 4 years down the line, when the defence are older and he might have realised his error with Coal and Yorke if we are still anywhere around the place we might actually win something again. :rolleyes: *dispares :(:(:(
    Originally posted by atomic brian

Ah well, no-one's perfect :lol:
    Originally posted by Kazbo

:mad:

They were stupid stupid errors that made us concede those goals....grrr......

Souness needs to admit he made a mistake with the united strike force, stop playing them, we need an older more experienced defence and mid field I suppose aint to to bad.

Ah well 3 or 4 years down the line, when the defence are older and he might have realised his error with Coal and Yorke if we are still anywhere around the place we might actually win something again. :rolleyes: *dispares :(:(:(

Better to be honest and English than smug and English......