Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Friday laugh

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    *sniggers*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Whowhere

No, the guy who took the photo was, and he said it was one of the soldiers standing next to him.

Anyway, at the end of the day, they are lenscaps, if they weren't lenscaps, the president wouldn't have removed them.

Ah, a photographer could have never made such a mistake...

I know both of the gentlemen in the picture with President Bush. I'll ask them, and we shall see...
  • Options
    Yes, every "grunt" in the US army just happens to be friends with a 4 star general. How convienient. You do know, no one will believe you anyway. I can just as easily say I know Jon Bon Jovi, you have no way of finding out, and it is as likely as you just happening to know a not-quite world renowned pyschologist, a few generals and whoever else happens to help you win an argument.

You're full of it, and unless you can prove you know this guy then it means nothing.
    For now, the photographic evidence shows they ARE LENSCAPS.

Just out of curiosity, I bet you don't know where or when the picture was taken either.
  • Options
    Officers commissioned 22 years ago aren't exactly "every grunt in the Army".

The Officer on the left once commanded one of the Ranger Battalions. The Special Operations community isn't very big.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Greenhat
    Officers commissioned 22 years ago aren't exactly "every grunt in the Army".

The Officer on the left once commanded one of the Ranger Battalions. The Special Operations community isn't very big.

Don't you have anything better to be doing? Do you actually do any work? because you seem to be online all day every day.
  • Options

Don't you have anything better to be doing? Do you actually do any work? because you seem to be online all day every day.

Just thought that you'd like to remember his location.
    As far as I know it's evening or early night in Thailand now.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper

Just thought that you'd like to remember his location.
    As far as I know it's evening or early night in Thailand now.

He's also posted at 2 and 3 AM British time which would make it daytime there.
  • Options

Surely you're not suggesting that Greenhat is a pathetic liar, inflating his own sense of self-importance through an online web of deceit?
  • Options
    *gasps in horror* :eek:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Vox populi, vox Dei

Surely you're not suggesting that Greenhat is a pathetic liar, inflating his own sense of self-importance through an online web of deceit?

Of course, it could be that Greenhat, as a member of US Special Forces - AND an officer - actually does know what he is talking about. :eek:

22 years in service would suggest that Greenhat is not a "low" ranking officer... Up or out being the way things work for most officers in US military.
  • Options
    Well, it's all about trust really.
    You can only post so many comments about how you just happen to know people we are talking about before other people just decide that you are bull shitting.
    It's always just a trifle convienient, like I said that Greenhat happens to know pyschologists, generals and other assorted peoples in order to help him win his arguments (which incidentally he can't without resorting to the insults on how we know nothing).

It is plainly obvious by his comments and demeanour that he is so blindingly loyal to an administration that is just making mess after mess that it's scary, like he is some sort of clone or something.
  • Options
    6-7am and after 7pm GMT +7 are when I generally post. Figure it out.

When Colonels are your contemporaries, it's likely that you know a few Generals (quite a few), have even served under the command of a few.

When you have spent over half of the last 22 years in the Special Operations community, it's likely you know even more (for some reason, the Ranger Battalions seem to have more than their fair share of officers who make O6+ and NCOs who make E9...and the Chief of Staff wears a long tab on his uniform).

Special Forces An interesting article if you bother to read it all. Might learn something.

As for the Psychs, that comes from being good friends with a retired Cobra pilot who happens to run in those circles (and volunteers the community for studies). He's Nancy's husband. Why don't you write her and ask if she knows who I am?

sfpatch.gif
  • Options
    Originally posted by Greenhat

Special Forces An interesting article if you bother to read it all. Might learn something. [/IMG]

Excellent article, Greenhat.

My respects, sir.

Thank you...