Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

the medicated masses.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i used to mainline meth in the 70s......godlike is a good description but which god ? demonic at times. all the car headreasts in parked motors turned into drug squad or cid, watching me, following me.......i was that convinced i was being watched 24hrs a day that it actualy enabled me to pull off some clever crimes. i used to love the stuff and the non stop lifestyle.
    but when your 6ft 2ins and wiegh 9stones.....it's time to get out of there ! like i've said before on here, i went straight in 86. best thing i ever did. no crime, no powder, no pills, no needles.
    just a weed and a drink. mr family man mr responsible and i have never been happier. quite a few people cracked permanently on meth. personaly i loved it.....but i loved every drug i suppose.
    garbage head.....

I did all my experimenting while young and stopped once I turned 18 and got married to my first husband. Unfortunately I was still young and stupid enough to not realise the serious impact drugs could have on my life due to someone else's habit. Too many years of watching the food, rent and diaper money disappear either up my husband's nose through cocaine or through drinking and weed. That's also what happened to my college tuition money. Went to the bank to withdraw the money to pay for my next year and it was gone, every last cent. There went my career in Archaeology and teaching history during the off-season. After the divorce I ended up with someone who claimed to no longer be a user. You'd think that by the age of 33 I would have been too smart to fall for that. It took me another three years to escape from that major mistake! My life now is so much happier, healthier and fuller with a husband who doesn't use drugs and rarely drinks and who NEVER raises a violent hand to me :D