Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Trips,,, Where they gone??

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yeah shrooms are a lot better, don`t last as long which can sometimes be a problem with acid and you get amazing visuals and don`t feel spaced the next day.
  • Options
    Thats exactly my problem with acid, I like the first few hours and then you end up thinking, hmmm, I'd rather this was over. That and it feels much hasher on the body.
    However swiming when your on acid really really is a fantastic experiance.
  • Options
    liquid-acid is not acid. it is only called that because it has the same effects and it comes in liquid form. - there is your bit of useless info for today!

shrooms are grown by ppl in there homes. you don't require lots of space. go have a look at www.mycotopia.net to find out how to diy. i'd recommend the invitro-tek.

correct me if i'm wrong, but mdma pills are aka "e" or extacy. the reason for so many diffrent "brands" are because they add all kinds of shit to it to enchance the high. they've done studies on e and found stuff like heroin and rat-poison in some... as long as it works and doesn't do serious damage, i don't really mind.

why are there 10 diffrent types of soap when they all contain the same basic "cleaning agent"... same thing!! if you get a pill that you enjoy, like a pink shampagne for instance, next time if you have a choice, you will take the pink shampagne again since you know it is a good pill.
  • Options
    Please please dont put forward the myth of heroin in pills again, do you know the logistics of puting heroin in pill form, you'd have to make it about the size of a golf ball before you'd feel anything from heroin, its virtualy not oraly active.

Its just NOT viable to put heroin in pills, they do contain all kinds of shit but NOT heroin!

TEST PEOPLE! How often do I have to say it?!!?
  • Options
    The guy I used to buy pills from got to the point where he was buying 30,000.00$(American) worth of pills at a time in Florida. What that tells me is that whoever he was getting them from was fairly high up in the "x" hiearchy. But it seemed like almost every time there was a different stamp or sometimes up to four different stamps at a time. Sometimes what we would get would about blow your head off, most of the time what we got was good and standard for what you would expect, but sometimes the pills sucked. What I don't understand is why his source always had so many different pills. And why would you make and sell shitty pills when you can make good ones. I mean is that good for business. Its not like the stuff is expensive to make once you have all the equipment.
  • Options
    If you've got all the equipment and the chemicals then why not wack out a range of pills, you can then sell different batches, if you produce a lot all looking exactly the same then its going to flag the producers of those as a big producer.
    That and unfortunately there is quite a big market for crap pills.
  • Options
    That's what I didn't understand. One batch of crappy pills can reach thousands of loyal customers making them skeptical of future purchase from the same dealer. I didn't sell pills to strangers out at clubs, but to friends and aquaintences. When I recieved a crappy batch, I would usually disclose the bad quality and mark the price down so that it was barely profitable to me. A real pain in the ass. So I don't mind variance but I never could understand the crappy pills.
  • Options
    It could be that just the chemist isnt actualy that good and sometimes he/she got it right and sometimes not, unless you have a good lab it is quite a hard procedure.

How much do pills go for in the US now a days, are they still stupidly expencive, they're anywhere between 1 and 5 pounds now in the UK.
  • Options
    They are crazy expensive still. They seem to be usually 20$ now where they use to be 25$. Even when I use to sell and got them in bulk they were 15$ a piece. I'm sure if you had connections to some of the molly(powder) you find at hippy festivals you could get it a lot cheaper, but the older I get the less energy I put into having connections. It seems like powder "e" has flooded the hippy scene. It use to all be heroine and acid and mushrooms. Now ecstacy is everywhere and usually good. The problem is its easy to put some shit in a capsule and sell it. That's why I'm excited I'm coming to England for the first time next mont, so I can do drugs for cheap.
  • Options
    Apparently theres truckloads of acid round here at the moment, according to my friend (she does acid like, all the time) but i never seen it. I guess its just knowing where to find it.
  • Options
    Well I havent seen any acid for at least six years, the last load to go around my area were green aliens. Some of my mates used to do acid fairly regularly, but then there was a sudden boom in pills so the acid (as well as whizz) got forgotten about and left behind. I think that the reason why there isn't much about these days is cos pills have dominated the market (as with weed) so much that acid is not as in demand and isn't gonna make the money that it used to. Wots the point? Pills are alot easier to make and production cost is very minimal in comparison..... Maybe it'll come back in fashion and demand, it certainly has great demand on this board.......
  • Options
    I was always under the impression that lsd was very inexpensive to make. we use to get it in college for 2 bucks a hit compared to 25 for a pill. Maybe its so cheap, it isn't worth the risk to make and sell it
  • Options
    Acid isnt very expencive to make its just really hard, the procedure is up there with the hardest illegal drug to make.

A word of warning if your coming over here for cheap drugs, there are still lots of shit pills on the market and they do go in clubs for 10 pounds still sometimes.

The average pill in the UK which is mdma now is only about 70mg, which frankly a preaty poor but at about 2-3 quid its not bad.

Powder is available but its about 40-50 a gram.
  • Options
    my friends over there always have access. The last stuff they sent me was grams of mdma for 40 lbs., which is less than half of what it would cost here. Also the "k" I get is about 12lb a gram also much better than here if you can even find it here. The one thing I noticed and have heard in England is when they sell drugs they aren't as particular about the weight. Over here with things like coke or mdma powder, it is imperative that digitical scales are used to get the precise weight to the nearest tenth of a gram. Whenever we recieved powder mdma from England it was always short about a tenth of a gram(still a good deal though). But, thankfully, I don't think I'll have to worry about locating pills in clubs. By the way, I just read the megga club scene in parts of England is taking a major hit with several big clubs closing down mostly due to competition from an abundance of music festivals that hit the area, mostly during warm weather. Have you seen that at all?
  • Options
    There have been a few clubs close down, or only run nights every second week, or month.
    I dont think it really has anything to do with the drug situation here at all, the pills of the last year or so have been on the whole been cheap but a bit weak.

I just think that with people feeling the pintch from the econmany they arent partying as hard as they used to.

That and a lot of people prefer smaller clubs now adays with a less comercial flavour.
  • Options
    As for weights and messures I know what you mean, I know a few puff dealers who have digi scales but strangely the powder dealer I knew (he's now in sydney) didnt have any scales at all and eye balled everything, even 5-meo-dmt where to dose range is between 5-25mg, could you tell the difference when your cutting out a gram?
  • Options
    We definately have some differences in our drug cultures. Our weed that is equivelant to what you would find in Amsterdam is mostly grown inside(at least the best is). There is better than commercial grades that come from British Columbia and Florida in mass amounts. but the really good stuff goes for 100.00$ American(maybe 65 quid I believe you call it?) It is imperative that digies are used to weigh it out. People are anal over getting the right amount. Obviously, we also use them for blow as well. I don't see how you would weigh out an 8 ball otherwise and have it be remotely accurate. We also never smoke our pot out of anything but glass anymore if its good pot(with the exception of an occasional joint). And since I strated smoking, I've never seen an American mix pot with cigarette tobacco. It seems like there would always be one in the group smoking who doesn't like tobacco.
  • Options
    I knew a puff dealer a while ago now who used to buy a 9 ounce block of hash and then cut it to 1/8th ounce chunks by eye ball as well.
    Thats why its always foolish to buy charlie or whatever by the gram in a club, it will be short (and crap) but on the whole if you've got a good dealer then he'll get it preaty right. I guess its a skill you pick up if your job depends on it.

I know what you mean about the high strengh pot, the smoke I got when I was in Toronto was so fucking good, it put 99% of british puff to shame.
  • Options
    I would think in England, your pot would be just as good b/c your close proximity to Amsterdam.
  • Options
    Well yes and no, we do have some stuff from the dam but a lot of the stuff we have comes from north affrica or its home grown, but a lot of that is still quite crap.
    I mean I got some home grown at a club this weekend but it was really wet, it must have been only picked a few days before. Its quite good but virtualy all the stuff we get here is too late picked which gives it a stony heavy feel.