Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Trips,,, Where they gone??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Why the hell havn.t i seen no trips for years! bloody shame, them things r insane. and everytime i seem to have one i end up waking up the next day with bad chest pains from laughing my ass off all night! ((( Where thaz go! ))

Comments

• Options
    my mate knows someone who can get em, but apart from that ive never heard of anyone else havin em
  • Options
    I have only been able to get hold of it in liquid form for a stoopid amount of cash.

The high jail risks of selling for such a low price individually is crazy!
  • Options
    Err... I think i may have it all.....

And its not that easy for me at the moment, cos my g/f really doesn't like trips, and doesn't like me doing them without her....

So i'm sitting on them for the time being.
  • Options
    Ahhhh I think we need to talk !!!!

Will you be at the meet ?
  • Options
    and i suddenly don't want to confirm or deny anything about my location or any personal details in meatspace....

Call me nervous if you like (do you mean the officail or unoficail meet?)
  • Options
    Wo norries bud!

I am not sure think the one in oct ?

But we shall stay hush on that and see what happens (agrees not a good idea to discuss on here)
  • Options
    hmmm...

You may have the wrong end of the stick.

I certainly didn't mean to be a conspiritorial as you are making out.
  • Options
    It may well be a drug myth but what I heard was;
    Most of the worlds cid is made in the bay area of San Fran and there has been a huge clamp down there of recent times. It is still about though.
  • Options
    Why would it all be made in a single area when it can be made reletively easily any-where in the world?

#If it was going to all be made in 1 place why would it be made in 'cisco?
    Its not the easiest area for evading law enforcement.

Urban myth, and not even the kind of urban myth that is based on fact.
  • Options
    i quite agree with that one, had right old laughs on them in the past, nice n cheap as well!!!
  • Options
    Yeah its gotta be about somewhere !

*remembers purple microdots and a trip to tescos with a hover trolley*

:eek:
  • Options
    Would love to try them, can't bloody find them though :mad:
  • Options
    Trips,,, Where they gone??
    theyve just popped down londis for some crisps and chocolate, theyll be back soon if you wanna wait???
  • Options
    sorry, veeery lame :rolleyes:
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Last time I did a trip was 2000, but to be honest I don't really miss them, I find shrooms are far better and can be just as powerfull with the right dose.

*Remember the days around 96-98 when you used to be ablke to get red dragons, white lightning's, and micro dots (which really were something else).*
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Really?!

Wow, I'm surprised that lots of people are having problems finding them.

I got two tabz really easily at Uni a few months ago.. was gonna drop 'em for the first time but I lost 'em.. doh. :D
  • Options
    havnt seen any for 2 years...... gi'me gi'me gi'me.. send me in the right direction and ill sniff em out.... im good at doin that :)

Yeah Skive i remeba them well... Used to be UFO's & Aliens as well they were strongest i thought. bloody marvelous
  • Options
    LSD is preaty much the hardest drug on the market to make, it really takes quite a lot of skill, anyone can knock up some speed with the contents of a med cabinet but acid is much harder. You need a proper lab and a lot of knowlage.
    It may well be an urban myth but I gained it from Tihkal by Shulgin so I took it to at least have some truth in it, I'll get the quote soon.
  • Options
    I've been to a few hippy festivals this summer in the US where LSD is known to flourish more than anywhere. It was strange to me b/c its been real dry here as well(not that I do the stuff). Mushrooms are still a plenty and powder mdma and mda were all around. It funny but hippys seem to have there own sources that are usually different from the sources you would find in the city or clubbing scene. I don't know where they all the powder mdma but I'ld be willing to bet it is from a lab in the states where as pressed usually comes from Amsterdam and the middle east. The 2 places I've always heard are Virginia and San Fran. In fact we use to get tons of it mailed from San Fran so it would not surprise me that LSD is produced there as well. It is a meca for hippys and freaks. All the mushrooms around now come from Oregon. The newest trend is to inclose them in chocolates and ship them that way. You know one thing I never fully understood, is how exactly the pressed mdma hiearchy works. Why are there so many stamps on pills and why can't someone find pills that are good and stick to them. I like different pills from time to time, but not weak ones. Anyway, there is no lsd in the states either. It probably isn't worth the risk.
  • Options
    The reason there is more in the US is because not only is a bigger market but there are more hippys there.

As for mdma powder, I'd aggree with you that it seems to come from different souces than pills. For some reason the people who normaly do pills with jump on pure powder if they can find it and get all excited even though its basicaly the same stuff.
  • Options
    powder is basically the same, but usually more pure.
  • Options
    In practical terms it makes no difference if your 120mg of mdma is pressed into a pill or in a small gel cap with no filler.

As for the acid problem, heres the qoutes I promised;

when commenting about the rise in use with acid house;
    "Most of this LSD was apparently made on the west coast of America"
    Forbidden Drugs by Phillip Robson

"There was a conferance held in San Fran, in approximately mid-december 1991 ... many law enforcement administrators belived that the majority of the worlds production of LSD actualy took place in the San Fran Bay area."
    Tihkal by Alexander Shuligin

Not total proof I know but evidence anyway.
  • Options
    I can believe that to an extent, but one question still comes to mind. Just like mdma, why was there so many variations in presentation and potency if it had a main source. Doesn't lsd come in like a pure crystalized form that can then be transferred to paper or liquidized I guess. Maybe its distributed that way and then put into form. It seems like I always heard of that on dead lots.
  • Options
    I'm not trying to say that it has one source, just because it is difficult to make that it has fewer sources.
    My guess would be that it is made and then sold as a pure powder, or as a liquid. The problem is in transporting it as its not very stable.
    But say for example you produced an ounce of it in San Fran and exported it to Holland. Now 28g of powder is quite small and if you could keep it stable then you could sell each gram off at a time. 1g of lsd will make about about 10,000 trips. So each of those 1g buyers could make different paper trips or dots.
  • Options
    Plus MDMA can be chemicaly different, 1mg of mdma isnt always the same as 1mg of another batch of mdma. There are different isomers which cause slightly different effects.

Technicaly 1mg of LSD is 1mg of LSD, chemcialy it shouldnt be different, just the amount you get.
  • Options
    It's pretty easy to get round my way, but I don't touch them anymore. Lost control the last time and it freaked me out. It hit 4 am and I was practically hysterical and begging for some valium to calm me down.

Never again.
  • Options
    last time i had acid was about 2 months ago, wheres wallys they were and they were alright but i have had better, had 4 of them and was pretty fucked.

anyone ever get hofmans? they were strong as fuck, take 2 of em and you will be tripping your nuts off.

i am getting hold of some in a few weeks.
  • Options
    Your a nut if you can handle two of the original hoffman 2000, they were about 200-250mcg each, that is a heavy dose of cid. Of course it depends on how they were kept.
  • Options
    i know how much was in em, done 2 for a psi trance and techno night in liverpool called alien resonance... was absolutely fucked and didn`t come down for a long long time.

usually one hoffman would do though as they are extremely strong.
  • Options
    Well my hat goes off to you mate, well done, fuck knows how you did it but well done.
    Personaly about 150mcg is good for me, not that you can really tell but about that. Not that I've done cid for ages, shrooms are much better.