Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How did you meet?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I met Kelly through one of my close friends Andrea, she had been coming out clubbing with us a few times and I'd had my eye on her, this lad we knew tried to make a move on her and that sort of kicked me into action a bit...

We got txt messaging one evening to each other and we went nuts, it got more and more kinky and 3 days later when we met again at Andrea's house it was almost inevitable what was going to happen...

By the following week we were a couple.. :p

Its been about 2 months now.. bloody hell, longest relationship in 3 years.. lmao!! :D
  • Options
    At a friends due in a pub,
    I was after one of her mates that I liked but she could'nt go so chatted to her and we hit it off and IO aint looked back since-too much..
  • Options
    well i met my fella at a bus stop, I was mad, I was an electrician and dont ask me y he even bothered wit me I was on my way home from work and was filthy, and he just came ova and hi u ok.. i was like yea. He asked me for my number but i didnt give it to him, H e gave me mine and said id like to take you out some time - so a couple of weeks later i called him and he.. 5 years later we still togethere and married!
  • Options
    Well I am single now, but my ex I met cos he was living with my friend.

The ex before that was a good one, I had come out of a club with my mate and we were pissed, we saw a red car which we thought was someone we knew, it wasn't but we got in anyway (how thick of us!) and went to this blokes flat and I ended up going out with him for a few months. Interesting, I don't normally get into strange mens cars, and he was a bit dodgy but the world moves in mysterious ways.

Other boyfriends I have met- on the bus, in clubs, doing my paper round (met two that way actually), in the park and through friends.

I'd love to think I could meet my next boyfriend somewhere really unexpected, like on a train or in the street but I can't see that happening.