Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

How did you meet?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The love of your life or you g/friend b/friend?

I met mine in a local pub unfortunately - nothing fairytale - but the look we gave each other and the lust was amazing!

Comments

• Options
    Um here! :D

But my last bf, i met him in Burger King :lol:
  • Options
    I met my boyfriend in a pub in his town I was out with my sister and we were very pissed she pulled his mate and I was with Kev, we just hit it off straight away.. :flirt: :heart:
  • Options
    At uni. We were on the same course for about 4 months before we spoke, then he asked me out, I said no, then about 2months after that decided that I did actually quite fancy him so snogged him down the student union....and all that was about 2 & 1/2 years ago! :D:heart:
  • Options
    Um.. Reading festival. While i was with the b/f before (nothing occured till my ex and I split). And i met the b/f before at Reading 2001 :D
  • Options
    I met him at my 20th birthday party. someone else had invited him.
  • Options
    I 'met' her at a friend's party where she didn't speak to me for the whole night.

God knows how we actually managed to get together after that!
  • Options
    i met my bf thru my msn coz my sister added him lol..i owe her a lot now! coz i :love: my bf loadz, so cheerz sis! :D
  • Options
    In a drunken state on a bench :)
  • Options
    On the net about a year ago when I was with my ex fiance. Met him since I split up with him and well one thing led to another!
    :D
  • Options
    Ummm she was going out with my 'friend'
    naughty danny
  • Options
    At the social (meal in Indian restaurant/ clubbing kinda night) that followed my uni Labour Club's Annual General Meeting 2001 - he was the outgoing communications officer! T'was my first Labour Club event too, and I didn't know anyone at all...When he insisted that I came along clubbing with everyone and bought me a drink, I just thought I was getting the standard Labour Club welcome (or he was doing his 'communicating' bit very well ;) ) but then one thing led to another.....

Admittedly our story scores piss poorly in the coolness stakes, and we usuaully just say we met at uni :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I met my b/f on AOL personals 2 years ago. :D
  • Options
    Im currently alone, sitting in front of the computer trying to make a girlfriend weird science style. I met my ex-girlfriend at work, we both worked together. :D
  • Options
    On this very site:) , she kept on flirting with me and wouldn’t leave me alone!!

(Or was it the other way round!)
    :p:D
  • Options
    I think I encouraged it by making you have threesomes with me in that really huge Masturbation thread. Hehe, I'm going to go nosey at that. :D
  • Options
    Mwahahahah. Strange flirty ramble
  • Options
    OMG! That was one classic thread weren't it Daisy! Hehe that was like 3 weeks before we started going out! :D
  • Options
    I loved that thread. :D And the queens one we had going at a similar time! :D Awwww, we really need to cheer up the sex forum again!
  • Options
    Aha! The old on-line Masterbation discussion courtship / flirting technique.

It's a positive cliche that one.
  • Options
    I know but how... :chin:
  • Options
    I met mine when I was a little bit worse for where. Needed food so went to the kebab shop. There he was. Asked for a goodnight kiss but gave him more than he bargained for :naughty: But he was drunk, I was drunk so we didn't really care about people watching. Hardly ideal circumstances but I've been with him for over two months now :p
    Life is a lesson, you'll learn it when your through
  • Options
    I already knew my boyfriend from Cadets but to be honest we had never had a real conversation until he txt me!-telling me he liked me!Then when we went to the civic Centre he asked me out!We have been together for 5 months now and at the moment its a long distance relationshipb ut seems to be working!love ya x
  • Options
    I met the guy i'm seeing in a bar in town & umm I met my ex in the same bar in town. Infact, i've met a few of my ex's in that same bar in town. :blush::D
  • Options
    I met the love of my life when he lived across the road from me. I've always lived there, and he moved in when he was 4 (we're 15 now), and I liked him from the start. We went out for 7 months, and have only just split up, but I'm very hopeful of getting him back- he's the one for me! He's moved house now, but he's still my best mate, and I love him to bits!
  • Options
    My car broke down (flat tyre). I was in evening wear going to a dinner, and was nearly in tears. I asked a passing man to help me change my tyre...and the rest as they say is history. :D
  • Options
    I have lived next door to my boyfriend my whole life and we were friends until we were about 11, then we went to different secondary schools and we didn't speak much.
    Then when I was bout 14 my giggly mates decided to knowck on his door and talk to him and we've been mates since then, we got together about 18 months later, and now, nearly four years later we are still very much together!
  • Options
    Well at the moment I'm single but I have a rather nice freind in America who fancies me and damnit do I fancy her, we've got a kind of understanding that goes something like "Do your own thing but if you ever move to the same country your MINE!" :) I live in hope... :naughty:
  • Options
    how did i meet him? hopefully by accident, and hopefully he will go away soon.
  • Options
    I was on a mate's computer, and there was this guy on msn who was talking away, so I added him to my msn, and spoke to him for about 4 months before finally meeting him. I mean he lives in the same town about 2 miles away. But yeah, I was with my ex at the time, and i didn't realise i fancied my current guy until about 6 months after I met him.
  • Options
    Yo, Super Charger!
    Originally posted by SuperCharger
    Well at the moment I'm single but I have a rather nice freind in America who fancies me and damnit do I fancy her, we've got a kind of understanding that goes something like "Do your own thing but if you ever move to the same country your MINE!" :) I live in hope... :naughty:

Why don't you save the money and fly to the States to meet her? My husband (we've been married almost 3 years) flew from Newcastle Upon Tyne to meet me in the States. Matter of fact, he flew over numerous times until we decided that it would be cheaper if we just got married :D
    Seriously, you can get some excellent flight rates, often for under £400.

Do you mind saying which State she lives in?

Oh, and in answer to the question of this topic...we met over the internet :)