Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

weed vs resin

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well im a teenager and all i smoke is resin, get some skunk (not much) every few months :(
  • Options
    and i'll bet you enjoy that resin and get well off your heads on it lads. go for it.
    the funny thing with this always available standard solid is that i find it to be the best painkiller for my damaged back. i have damaged the base of my spine but if you spent time with me you would not have a clue..apart from the odd.."fucking hell mi backs killing me." i am very active and physical and strong. nobody knows or would even suspect i had a problem and when i do mention it, i feel that people dont believe me as i am so fit and active. i can and often do, smoke standard all day long in little very mild one skinners. i smoke rollies so very few people comment on the smell. the side effect of this excellent pain remover is i feel very nice. so PLEASE.....erradication my arse.
  • Options
    morrocan roll; didnt you also say that you used tramadol for your back, what do you think of that stuff, I've had it a few times and it wrecks my stomach, Voltarol is much nicer.