Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What should I do? Help!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just to keep you informed.

I have just rang my girlfriend to say that I am coming up tonight and to make sure she would be in! You know, just in case she would be out with Chris! She said 'ok - can I ask why you are coming up?' I replied 'because I have had enough time to think things through' and we sort of the ended the call.

5 minutes later I get a text message saying please don't make any rash decisions. In the last 15 minutes I have had about 10 messages sort of pleading and begging - saying I love you, I'll do anything to stay with you, how she regretted all the ways she has hurt me, etc.

All I reply is that I am pissed off with being taking for a mug, being walked all over, lied to, etc. I say that I deserve better - she agreed!

So, I will be going up there tonight to explain how I feel and to wish her all the best with her relationship with Chris! I really love her but I know that it will happen over and over - just like all you guys have said on here. I'm fed up of being mr nice guy and having people take the piss.

Well wish me luck!
  • Options
    Oh, and thanks for all the advice and chats guys!
  • Options
    Good Luck mate :D

Sorry if some of my responses have been a little harsh - I'm a little tired at the mo. Let us know how you get on.
  • Options
    Good luck mate

Don't let this snake with tits slim her way back into your good books, You are making the right move here!

You can still be a nice guy and not get walk on! Or finish last!