Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Leavers day and Prom 🩷🪩✨️

Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,351 Boards Guru
Thought I'd share a couple photos from the past 2 days

Pr🪩m -
2l65mbhnuc3b.jpg
My older sister got me the necklace 🫶🏻 It's got my dog Nora in one side and then my stepmom in the other who we lost 2 years ago
nstbqy8xwcwv.jpg

jiuhxmig00lo.jpg

kkdnb33iksrj.jpg

ce9ipl7unvek.jpg

Leavers day🩷✨️ -

ams37n8w55yd.jpg

gtobo079a8ya.jpg

🦆💜🦆💜🦆

Comments

• Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,351 Boards Guru
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • leyla26leyla26 Moderator Posts: 4,156 Community Veteran
    Omggggg the dress is genuinely one of the prettiest bits of clothing ever, you suit it so much, rocked it!!!! The ones with Nora hehehe and the locket you have of her and your stepmum is so precious
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,634 The Mix Elder
    The dress is so so pretty and beautiful. Your locket is very pretty and special too, I think its so sweet your old sister did that for you as lockets can be very beautiful as you keep photos of your loved ones in them. I hope you had a great prom and I also love your leavers shirt too!. It's very creative and cool!. <3.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • lunarcat522lunarcat522 Moderator Posts: 608 Incredible Poster
    @Chloe234 Stunning dress, beautiful colour! 💜

Love the hair too, very pretty!
  • GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 1,095 Wise Owl
    edited June 30
    @Chloe234 you look absolutely stunning! I love the colour of your dress - it's so similar to the colour of dress I wore to my high school prom! 💜

The locket is so special too :3
    ♡♡♡
  • Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,351 Boards Guru
    Thankyou guysss ✨️🪩 lilac is my fav colour aha so I had to show that with my dress 🤣 even today I'm wearing all lilac ahah
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,541 Extreme Poster
    @Chloe234 oh my gosh I'm obsessed with your dress and your hair, you look amazing - i hope you had a fabulous time at prom :3
  • Orchid059Orchid059 Moderator Posts: 271 The Mix Regular
    @Chloe234 you look beautiful in your dress! I hope you had a lovely leavers day and prom <3
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 8,099 Legendary Poster
    These are lovely. And of course there was the classic penis drawing on someone's shirt.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 280 The Mix Regular
    Stunning dress @Chloe234! I hope you had a great time :3
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,056 Wise Owl
    I love ur dress sm @Chloe234 hope u had the best time u deserve it <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • AoifeAoife Community Manager Posts: 3,225 Boards Guru
    Such lovely photos @Chloe234. Your dress is beautiful and I love your matching bag with it too :)

The balloon arch is very impressive too! We made one in the The Mix's office once for @JustV's birthday!
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,634 The Mix Elder
    The pictures are amazing and beautiful and I love them so much @Chloe234.

@Aoife oh wow I bet JustV was super amazed when they came into work and saw the balloon arch made for them. I bet you all took lots of photos <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 1,095 Wise Owl
    You look so beautiful @Chloe234, absolutely stunning! Your dress is sooo pretty. I also had a purple prom dress so we would have been twinnies <3
    ♡♡♡
  • lunarcat522lunarcat522 Moderator Posts: 608 Incredible Poster
    Beautiful photo @Chloe234 !
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 10 Settling in
    omg u guys are so lucky they didnt allow me to go prom because i had a bit of an incident with the headteacher which included me getting excluded for 11 days in which i basically faile the curriculum to go prom like they literally said those who were exclude even once during the last term werent allowed to come prom but i had shit going on at home and the teachers knew that when i get in that sort of mood i like to be left alone so they technically provoked me
    so its not my fault