Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Putin

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,998 Community Veteran
Why does he want 'destroy the uk' all of a sudden. I did want the uk to b burnt to a crisp but I don't anymore
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
    I'm not sure why he would want to destroy the UK all of a sudden. But I get the feeling, he just wants the war with Ukraine to go his way, regardless of who might try to stop him or sends help to Ukraine.

Of course, the UK has lots of problems of it's own and it's understandable that you would want things to either get better or just for the UK to not exist anymore. But of course, when it becomes possible that someone could actually destroy the UK, it makes sense you wouldn't want this to happen. It's one thing to imagine it when we are frustrated with the world but another thing entirely if it becomes a reality.

Hopefully, this won't actually happen though and we have plenty of people working hard behind the scenes trying to keep us all safe!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.