Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hello

Talia00xTalia00x Posts: 2 Newbie
Hey, my name is Talia. Im 23 years old from London. My hobbies and interests are nature, animals, theatre and photography. I recently joined because I've been feeling very lonely and anxious since covid and I finally feel ready to get back out there again and start my life over. If anyone would like to chat, feel free to.

Comments

• Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Hiya Talia, its nice to meet you. Welcome to the community! Both loneliness and anxiety suck :/ sorry to hear you struggle with them. What are your favourite animals? :)
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    Talia00xTalia00x Posts: 2 Newbie
    Nice to meet you too🙂. I have a cat and 2 dogs so they are always my most favourite but I also really like horses. I used to do horse riding when I was younger and hoping to get back into that this year 🤞🏻. What about yourself?
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    @Talia00x That's cool! Never tried horse riding but it sounds fun! I don't have any pets of my own although I wish I had a parrot, or a ferret, or a dog, or a cat... anything really xD Though my fav animal is a stoat, they just look too cute :3
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 425 Listening Ear
    Hi @Talia00x welcome to the mix! I have a cat too! <3
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Welcome to the mix @Talia00x <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 457 Listening Ear
    Hi @Talia00x, welcome to our community! It's great to have you and I hope you're well! :smile: I hope you feel more connected after spending some time here <3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    Sunshine12Sunshine12 Posts: 90 Budding Regular
    Hey @Talia00x its so nice to meet u! I’m also into photography, what kinds do u like the most? Sorry to hear that you’re feeling lonely, I know how down that can get u feeling, I hope u enjoy ur time here ♥️
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,055 Wise Owl
    hi @Talia00x - nice to meet you and welcome to the mix 😊
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 243 Trailblazer
    hey @Talia00x welcome! Sorry to hear you're feeling lonely i hope being part of this community helps :) I also love animals! if you couldn't tell from my profile picture (:lol:) i have also have a dog! what are yours called?
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 602 Incredible Poster
    Welcome to the community @Talia00x - it's so lovely to have you join us <3

Let us know if you need any help navigating the boards - we're all here for you :)
  • Options
    Orchid059Orchid059 Moderator Posts: 42 The answer to life, the universe, and everything
    Hi @Talia00x welcome to the mix- it is lovely to have you here!
  • Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 124 The Mix Convert
    Hey @Talia00x welcome to the community! It's great to have you here =)
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Welcome @Talia00x to the community! :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 634 Incredible Poster
    Welcome to The Mix, Talia!

It's understandable that since covid turned the world upside down you feel lonely and anxious. I imagine many people now feel this way too. But it's good that you are here and I'm sure you'll settle in just fine :)