Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How are you? Check in

SpaceOtterSpaceOtter Community Champion Posts: 825 Part of The Mix Family
Happy Tuesday!

Chat breaks can be tough. Theyre important to prevent burnout, breaks are good for both us and the mods.

But theyre still tough, because its hard when you don't have access to a form of support you feel comfortable and happy using. And I know creating your own post can be scary.

So I wanted to check in on how everyone else is doing. Im lucky to still have other support but i know not everyone does. Sending so many hugs.

How are you?

Is there anything you'd like to get off your chest? (Good or bad)

What is something kind you can do for yourself? For example having a warm bath,giving yourself time to doodle, eating your favourite chocolate.

Lastly would you like to share a photo of something that makes you happy. Like a pet or your favourite book.

Sending so many hugs to everyone. Sorry if this was weird.

You're awesome!

Comments

• Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,021 Wise Owl
    Hi @SpaceOtter I’m doing okay and haven’t been in chat for a while anyway. I just wanted to say this post is so lovely! We’re all so lucky to have you here :) Remember to take care of yourself too <3
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 458 Listening Ear
    Here’s a photo of cherry blossoms that I took! It reminds me of spring which makes me happy - I hope it can brighten up others’ day as well <3

iz5tegcmt5v2.jpeg
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 458 Listening Ear
    @JJLemon18, oh no your skin condition sounds really tough! I really hope that you'll be able to get some effective creams and lotions that help with the itching! Luckily it's not too serious for you. And thank you so much, I'm really glad to hear that you can relate - her skin is much better now which I'm really happy about, I think she just had a really terrible flare-up 2 days ago.

I'm so sorry that you haven't been doing great - I hope you're feeling better and that you're prioritising self-care whenever you're feeling overwhelmed and tired.

Also I really love the photo you took of the cat in your hedge!! <3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    edited April 17
    Hey everyone aw thinking of u all
    Sending hugs for the rest of the week ahead
    U have made it halfway through and im proud of you :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Sorry things are hard rn @BensonE we r here if you wanna chat <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    @kaii Glad to hear her skin is getting much better! Also thank you, but mine isn't that tough, its just a bit annoying more than anything haha
    Believe in me - who believes in you