Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Voting demographic

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,983 Community Veteran
Y do ppl vote tory especially those who r struggling. Old ppl r struggling too idc
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Hey @ellie2000! It's really interesting to see how people vote in elections, what policies they like, and what values they believe the candidates/parties represent. There's lots of great insight into this topic if you do a quick Google search (e.g. YouGov are normally involved in lots of research on this kind of topic!) :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @Azziman the tories really have f'd things up. Raising money and taking away services tht r valuable to the public eg. mental health
    BTW betterhelp is a scam. They make you feel worse or they hav little training. They miss appointments and r disinterested
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 426 Listening Ear
    @ellie2000 Sorry to hear you've had a negative experience with betterhelp, are you able to get counselling or therapy through the NHS?
  • Options
    @lunarcat522 @Azziman I found sue lambert 4 a year :)
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    If you vote Tory you’re either rich or a fool.
    Check you bank balance to find out which one you are.
    Weekender Offender