Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Woke up

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,971 Community Veteran
edited March 17 in Politics & Debate
This morning I woke I watched stuff on Boris, did u no he was deaf 4yrs after birth.
I watch a documentary on YouTube about a 'redrum' (backwards less triggering) the Tiernan case in leeds idk y?
And then umm Russian elections. If russia burn n destroy votes wats next, is the 'senile old man' who needs meds n nite nites and a care home still gna run?. I like it wen politicians f*** up
Wat calm n peace tele or YouTube stuff can ppl recommend?
Does wat u watch in the morning change ur feelings for the rest of the day?
Crazy mad insane
Post edited by Laura_tigger82 on

Comments

• Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @ellie2000. I have moved your thread to the politics and debates area because it mainly focuses on politics.

It sounds like you have been watching many things that have left you with questions recently. What sorts of things do you usually find calming and peaceful watching on the TV / YouTube?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.