Homeβ€Ί General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Over and Out πŸ‘‹

Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 600 Incredible Poster
Howdy 🀠

Happy Friday everyone - I hope your weeks have been going well!

I have some news to share that a few of you may already know. Next month I'll be leaving The Mix, to continue my journey in the charity sector, and try something new!

In the years that I've been part of The Mix, this community has always been such a fun and wholesome corner of the Internet. It's a space that I've been able to bring my full self and watch as so many of you do the same.

You've taught me so much about so many things, whether that's your experiences of the world, or where you'd hypothetically hide a giraffe. Whether it's through my work on here, or over in Youth Voice, I've enjoyed chatting with you, supporting you and watching you grow into the most wonderful people!

I feel so proud of every single one of you. Despite the circumstances you're in, or the battles you've faced trying to get support, you're resilient and brave and never give up. You'll survived 100% of your bad days, and that's no small feat, so I hope you can see that, and how awesome you are.

dk6edw2whcpi.jpeg

I'll be leaving on March 13th so you'll see me around on the boards until then. I'll also be sneaking into chat on Monday 26th and 4th to say hi and probably ask a wacky would you rather question :D

Keep being awesome,
Emma 🌟

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,022 Community Veteran
    Hey @Emma_ it's going to be so different when you leave. Your gonna be missed so so much on here and I want to thank you for being an amazing member of TheMix staff and that where your next adventure takes you, may it be a great one.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,062 Wise Owl
    @Emma_ - thanks for all that you have done and good luck on your next adventure. i'm sure you will smash it :3
  • Options
    IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 933 Part of The Mix Family
    Good luck!! We'll miss you
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    So proud of you friend. You've left a real legacy here and thank you for always being someone I could count on. Don't be a stranger though eh. :tongue:<3
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Thank you @Emma_ for all that you do, and all that you've done! It's been great to work with you -you've been a great role model, and always a great support to the community. :)

Wishing you the best of luck for your next role and future endeavours! We'll miss you <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,022 Wise Owl
    Thank you for everything you’ve done for us @Emma_ and good luck <3
  • Options
    Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 600 Incredible Poster
    Thankyou for all these lovely comments <3

I'm leaving today filled with so much love! Oh and I may have added some extra auto links within chat to keep my legacy alive and thriving πŸ˜‚

Keep being awesome peeps 🌟
  • Options
    Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,091 Wise Owl
    @Emma_ don't leave us :')
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,804 Master Poster
    Best of luck for your new job. Thank you so much for all your support over the years and the laughs.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ AnonymousΒ