Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ufo posibly

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,981 Community Veteran
edited March 4 in General Chat
I was in the garden one evening stargazing and suddenly there was glowy Orby thingy darted silently quickly over my head and kept going, would any1 have explanations? do Britain have weird object obsessions?
Crazy mad insane
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Hey @ellie2000 - how mysterious! There's all sorts of fun stories about mystery flying objects and their origins! It could've been a drone flying by. What did it look/sound like? What do you think it could be? :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @Azziman it had no sound. It was like a bright ball moving fast. Would the be a site for unusual sightings. (Not reddit)
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Sunshine12Sunshine12 Posts: 90 Budding Regular
    @ellie2000 that sounds rlly mysterious i bet that was cool to see, honestly a bit controversial but I believe in aliens so u never know! haha
  • Options
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,011 Community Veteran
    I have seen now and then some red lights in the sky and white ones. I think sometimes the red is the infrared red light from planes or drones. I know that in my area, quite a few people own drones and tend to fly them at night. However, sometimes I do feel like maybe there are just some aliens who decided to book a holiday and wanted a small vacation in the UK xd.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films