Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hello!

daiinudaiinu Posts: 1 Just got here
Hey everyone!
I'm Daiinu, I'm new here and I'm not really sure how to introduce myself... I'm currently on a gap year and heading off to University next year to study Psychology. I love travelling, spending time with my girlfriend, live music and.... Renee Rapp
I am really passionate about mental health and wellbeing and I am super excited to be joining this community!

Comments

• Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,021 Wise Owl
    Hi @daiinu and welcome to the mix! I’m also currently on a gap year :)
    I hope you find what you’re looking for here <3
  • Options
    toffuna101toffuna101 Posts: 154 Helping Hand
    @daiinu welcome to the discussion boards B)
  • Options
    Sunshine12Sunshine12 Posts: 90 Budding Regular
    @daiinu Hi, lovely to meet you! I currently study psychology at university so let me know if you have any questions I’d be more than happy to help ☺️
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,017 Community Veteran
    Hey @daiinu it's so nice to meet you. I hope your gap year is going well for you at the moment. I also love listening to music as well especially if it is live too. I wonder what your favourite song or musician is at the moment?. <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 458 Listening Ear
    Hello @daiinu, it's great to have you in our community! Hope your gap year's going great and that you enjoy your time here in the boards :3<3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Welcometo the community! <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 243 Trailblazer
    hey @daiinu, welcome! I am studying psychology atm its such an interesting course!
  • Options
    LozLoz Community Champion Posts: 113 The Mix Convert
    Welcome :)
    "My darkside won today" - DArkSide by BMTH
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    Welcome to the community @daiinu!
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 124 The Mix Convert
    Hey @daiinu welcome to the community! It's great to have you here =)
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Welcome to the boards, @daiinu! Let us know if you need help finding your way around!
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    indievioletindieviolet Posts: 40 Boards Initiate
    Hi @daiinu welcome to the Mix! That's really cool, I'm in my second year of studying psych. I think there's quite a few of us on here who do it :)
  • Options
    MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 645 Incredible Poster
    Welcome to The Mix! It's awesome that you are studying psychology- quite a few members also study that subject and are passionate about mental health so I think you'll fit in well here! I also think you did a great job of introducing yourself too :)
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Welcome to the mix!
    :3
  • Options
    ameliaJayneameliaJayne Moderator Posts: 58 Boards Initiate
    @daiinu welcome! Lovely to have you here. I currently study psychology, in my second year!!!
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,062 Wise Owl
    @daiinu - welcome to the mix. another one of the psychology students here (although now a former psychology student who is studying mental health now).

it's great to have you here and im sure you'll feel at home in no time

sending hugs
    Sinead <3
  • Options
    nat_nat_ Moderator Posts: 53 Boards Initiate
    hi @daiinu welcome to the mix! <3 also a psychology student (second year now) when you do start I hope you enjoy!! i absolutely love it and I know so many other people do aswell. welcome to the community!!