Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I'm Back!

indievioletindieviolet Posts: 40 Boards Initiate
Hi everyone!

I was active on here over the summer and I enjoyed interacting with everyone on the discussion boards! I got really busy when I got back to university but I'm back now. I hope everyone's having a lovely day :)

Indieviolet <3

Comments

• Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,277 Wise Owl
    hey @indieviolet welcome back! I hope uni is going well for u :) what're u studying?
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • Options
    indievioletindieviolet Posts: 40 Boards Initiate
    @Xee thank you! I'm studying psychology, just coming up to exam season which is stressful. But interesting overall :)
  • Options
    Matthew_04Matthew_04 Moderator Posts: 78 Budding Regular
    Hi @indieviolet
    Great to have you back!
    I'll look forward to seeing you around the boards :)
  • Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,277 Wise Owl
    @indieviolet i had a feeling you were doing psychology lol, you've prob told me before :)
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • Options
    MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 645 Incredible Poster
    Welcome back! Good to know that you enjoyed interacting with everyone so much you decided to come back when things had quietened down a bit for you :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,022 Community Veteran
    Hi everyone!

I was active on here over the summer and I enjoyed interacting with everyone on the discussion boards! I got really busy when I got back to university but I'm back now. I hope everyone's having a lovely day :)

Indieviolet <3

Hey @indieviolet it's so great to have you back around on the boards, I hope you enjoy your time back on here too <3.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,035 Boards Guru
    Welcome back @indieviolet it's lovely to have you back in the community :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    LydsRose9LydsRose9 Posts: 106 The Mix Convert
    Welcome back to The Mix @indieviolet! It’s so great to have you back - I look forward to seeing you around😊
    Keep fighting the good fight!
  • Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 124 The Mix Convert
    Hey @indieviolet welcome back to the community! It's good to have you here :)
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Welcome back @indieviolet! :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 458 Listening Ear
    Welcome back @indieviolet! See you around the boards :3<3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    great to have u back @indieviolet <3
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,062 Wise Owl
    welcome back @indieviolet - hope you're doing well :blush:
  • Options
    ek4874dmek4874dm Posts: 11 Settling in
    Welcome back!
  • Options
    nat_nat_ Moderator Posts: 53 Boards Initiate
    welcome back @indieviolet glad to have you back on the mix! i hope you are doing well <3