Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Screw my life

Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,090 Wise Owl
Wish I wasn't fucking adopted, self harmed and done very dodgy patching up but it'll do. Can't wait to move out
✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨

Comments

• Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Hey @River, I can hear that you're struggling at the moment. Thank you for sharing how you feel today, and I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way. Are you safe?

I want you to know that you do matter, you have value, and you deserve to be heard and supported. And we're here to support you <3 From our side, we're really glad that you're a member of our community - it's a better place with you around! :)

If you need crisis support, just a reminder that the following services are available:
    - CALM | Call on 0800 58 58 58 (5pm–midnight every day) or use their webchat service.
    - Samaritans (24/7) | call 116 123 | email jo@samaritans.org
    - Papyrus (2pm-midnight) | call 0800 068 41 41 | text 07786 209 697 | email pat@payrus-uk.org
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,090 Wise Owl
    @Azziman mhm safe sadly, just Can't believe am sat here on verge of tears trying not to cry and waiting till I'm alone till I can cry 😭
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    @River Would you like to use this space to express how you feel? We're here with you through this, you're not alone <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.