Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

To the staff and volunteers of the mix

Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,173 Boards Champion
edited January 1 in General Chat
Happy new year🩷🎉Thankyou for everything you all do and thankyou to all of the amazing volunteers too, everyone at the mix has made such a difference for everyone here and I'm sure people will agree on that. Thankyou for being amazing and thankyou for the difference you've made to everyone including myself. I hope you all have a great 2024🥳

@TheMix @leyla26 @ebyrne556 @Ed_ @Laura_tigger82 @JustV @Gemma @Aife @Emma_ @EmmaLou30 @HarryT @HollyPearl @BenMa @Lauraaaa @Liz @amy02 (and anyone I mightve forgot their tags😅)
Post edited by Chloe234 on

Comments

• Options
    ChrisMChrisM Moderator, Staff Posts: 43 Boards Initiate
    Thank you @Chloe234. Our community at The Mix is a very special place filled with brilliant people. All our staff and volunteers love the time they get to spend here. Though sometimes we have to deal with difficult things, there is also so much creativity and fun. We're looking forward to welcoming new people and spending quality time with our champs and regular members in 2024!
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    Incredibly kind of you to say @chloe234! You and our volunteers are a wonderful group of people that make it a genuine pleasure. Thanks for making it a great time for us, too. 🥳
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,017 Community Veteran
    Also wanted to give a massive shout out to the amazing staff and volunteers who relentlessy work so so hard to keep TheMix going and making it a safe, open space for people to comfortably talk about their feelings and lives. You have made me feel so so welcome and calm coming on here each day. I coulden't have found a lovelier community to be a part of. Keep doing amazing things xxxx here's to a brilliant Mix 2024!.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    LizLiz Support Group Moderator Posts: 11 Settling in
    Thank you so much for tagging me @Chloe234 and sharing these thoughtful and compassionate words. It means so much 💛
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 610 Incredible Poster
    What a wholesome post @Chloe234, this was so lovely to hear. 😊

You all make The Mix community what it is! 💛
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Thanku sm Chloe it means a lot so lovely to hear happy new year <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.