Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Introduction

Random_donRandom_don Posts: 6 Confirmed not a robot
Hi everyone, I'm lucca, I'm 17, and I'm basically looking for some friends tbh. (sorry if I sound like a loser).

Comments

• Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 426 Listening Ear
    Hi @Random_don welcome to the mix! You don't sound like a loser at all, there are lots of kind wonderful people on here and we're happy to have you! Look forward to seeing you on the boards <3
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,021 Wise Owl
    Hiii, welcome to the mix! You definitely don’t sound like a loser :) I’m 18 and I have no friends so you’re not alone in wanting to find some.
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,062 Wise Owl
    hi and welcome @Random_don and welcome. Like the others have said you absolutely don't sound like a loser. welcome to the community and i'm sure you'll get to know us all in no time and feel right at home.

Sending hugs
    Sinead :3
  • Options
    LydsRose9LydsRose9 Posts: 106 The Mix Convert
    Hey @Random_don! Welcome to The Mix, it’s great to have you here - I’m sure you’ll find lots of new friends, and I for one am looking forward to getting to know you! (P.S. you don’t sound like a loser at all!)☺️
    Keep fighting the good fight!
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 243 Trailblazer
    welcome @Random_don ! You don't at all sound like a loser! I hope to see you around the boards :)
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Welcome!. :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Welcome @Random_don, glad to have you here! :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 124 The Mix Convert
    Welcome to the community @Random_don !
  • Options
    nat_nat_ Moderator Posts: 53 Boards Initiate
    welcome @Random_don; glad to have you here!
    There is nothing wrong with trying to find friends (it doesn't make you a loser at all) ! i hope you enjoy the community <3
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,017 Community Veteran
    Hiya @Random_don its great to have you here on the boards. Don't worry you don't sound like a loser at all and there is nothing bad about wanting to find friends as that is what TheMix is here for!. I hope you enjoy your stay here with us <3. There are lots of very lovely people on here too so I am sure you are bound to make some great friends <3.

Sending hugs,

Amy22 <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 458 Listening Ear
    Hello @Random_don, welcome to the community! Just wanted to say that you're not a loser for wanting to make friends at all! I think joining a community is a great way to find some, we have wonderful people here on the boards - hopefully you'll be able to make some friends! :3

Looking forward to seeing you around the boards! <3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    cocobeancocobean Moderator, Staff Posts: 35 Boards Initiate
    Hey @Random_don welcome to The Mix's community. You're definitely in the right place, this community is a fantastic place to connect with others and make friends!
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Welcome to the mix!
  • Options
    ItaliaItalia Posts: 222 Trailblazer
    Hey @Random_don

Welcome! You don't sound like a loser at all, actually super brave! Glad you're here :)

“People who wade into discomfort and vulnerability and tell the truth about their stories are the real badasses.”
    -
    Brene Brown

• Options
    VicK_toriousVicK_torious Posts: 107 The Mix Convert
    @Random_don Heyy and welcome to our little community!! You are in the best place if you're looking for some company! We are all very warm people lol. Do you have any hobbies or anyhting you like to do at the moment?
  • Options
    Random_donRandom_don Posts: 6 Confirmed not a robot
    @VicK_torious I like listening to music mainly. I like metal, but I'm open to other stuff. I also play guitar and bass, and I watch films sometimes as well. I'm also learning Russian which I think I might have alluded to in another post (I forget a lot)
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Hiya lucca, welcome to the community!

I will repeat what everyone else has already said. You don't sound like a loser at all! Everyone wants to have friends. And if looking for them makes you a loser then I'll be damned we are all losers haha. And if everyone loses, then nobody does ;)

Take care!
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,277 Wise Owl
    welcome to the mix @Random_don i hope u enjoy being a part of this community :)

ik this has already been said but i wanna reiterate that u dont sound like a loser at all, that's one of the reasons why i joined the mix too haha. and it worked! I've definitely met some amazing people on here :) i know u will too! i hope ur doing ok ♡
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Welcome to the community @Random_don! :)
  • Options
    emiip98emiip98 Moderator Posts: 132 The Mix Convert
    Hi @Random_don welcome to the mix!