Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

A little message from me (thank you and goodbye!)

Grace_Grace_ Support Group Moderator Posts: 6 Confirmed not a robot
Hi all!
After a good few years and much deliberating, I've decided to leave the group chat mod team here. It's been a joy chatting with you all and getting to know you over the last few years, and I want to shout out everyone who makes the group chats as supportive as they are ❤️
I will probably pop by the group chat from time to time to say hey to everyone, so see you there!
Have a good one, and happy new year! 🙂
Grace

Comments

• Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,021 Wise Owl
    I don’t think I’ve ever spoken to you, but goodbye @Grace_ and happy new year!
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,804 Master Poster
    Oh it`s not 1st April. You were always such a great mod. Thank you for all your support.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,017 Community Veteran
    Hey @Grace_ but I don't believe we may have met before as I haven't been using the support group chat as much as I did. But I wanted to say thank you so much for supporting all the amazing people in the support chat. I bet you made them feel very validated and supported through whatever they may be going through at the moment. I wish you all the best in your new adventure and thank you for being a great mod! <3.

All the best,

Amy22 <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 645 Incredible Poster
    Even though I've never been involved in the support group chat, it will be sad to see you leave. Best of luck with wherever your life takes you next :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.