Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

hi everyone!

hi,

I've just joined this forum as I'm going through a difficult time (and have so for years) but its gotten worse recently and I don't know who to turn to.

Comments

• Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Hiya. Welcome to The Mix community! We are always here to listen, support you where possible, and even have fun sometimes. Sorry to hear you've been struggling <3 Feel free to create a new thread about what is bothering you and I bet there will be plenty of lovely people there to support you!

Any questions then please don't be ashamed to ask :)

(why do I sound like I work here haha. I promise I'm not usually this serious ;))
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,050 Wise Owl
    Hello @sohappysosad and welcome to the mix. Like the post above said, we are all here to listen to you and try and give you as much support as you can so don't be afraid to reach out and tell us what's on your mind if you need to. I'm sorry to here you've been struggling recently but hopefully it gets better soon and we can help in any way possible.

Sending lots of hugs
    Sinead
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,007 Wise Owl
    Hello and welcome! I’m so sorry to hear you’re going through a difficult time. We’re all here to listen to you ❤️
  • Options
    MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 634 Incredible Poster
    Welcome to The Mix!

Sorry to hear you have been through a difficult time and that it's worsened recently. Even though you don't know who to turn to, I'm glad you've turned to us and I hope we can help you in some way <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Welcome to the mix <3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,858 Extreme Poster
    Welcome to the community @sohappysosad! :)
  • Options
    cc_ilariacc_ilaria Posts: 79 Budding Regular
    Welcome to the Mix @sohappysosad 💜 I'm sorry to hear you've been struggling for some time now.

I'm glad you found the mix, and reached out for support (: I hope you get the support you deserve

See you around :)
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,998 Community Veteran
    Hey @sohappysosad welcome to the Mix. I'm sorry to hear that you are going through a difficult time and don't know who to turn to. I'm glad though you found The Mix, I am always here if you need someone to talk to anytime I will listen <3. See you around on the boards,

Take care,

Amy22 <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 243 Trailblazer
    hey @sohappysosad welcome! I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time, I hope that you find some support here :):heart:
  • Options
    nat_nat_ Moderator Posts: 53 Boards Initiate
    welcome @sohappysosad i am sorry to hear you're having a difficult time right now, how are you today? i hope this community helps you <3
  • Options
    toffuna101toffuna101 Posts: 154 Helping Hand
    welcome to the mix @sohappysosad
  • Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,277 Wise Owl
    hey @sohappysosad welcome to the mix! i hope being here can benefit u in some way :)
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain