Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Predictions for 2024

toffuna101toffuna101 Posts: 154 Helping Hand
do u guys have any predictions for 2024? there's a little over than an hour left of 2023 as of the time im writing this, so im wondering if any of your predictions will come true
my prediction: Labour will win the general election (if there is one)
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,017 Community Veteran
    Honestly I don't know if I do have any predictions this year honestly. But one of mine is hopefully after my eight month work placement, I'm hoping I am able to stay on with my work placement with the media company I am working with. I think another one of mine is hopefully figuring out myself and my identity as I am still confused who I am meant to be in this world. Also maybe I'll find my soulmate which may or may not be an online friend I met recently <3.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    toffuna101toffuna101 Posts: 154 Helping Hand
    thats a great prediction to have. hopefully that'll come true for u and happy new years! B)
  • Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 124 The Mix Convert
    @Amy22 thanks for sharing with us, I hope this year goes well! <3
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,017 Community Veteran
    Thank you both @toffuna101 and @amy02 you are both very kind :). I am also hoping you both a fab new years and good 2024 <3. Hope everything goes well this year.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films