Homeβ€Ί Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

πŸŽ„ Our Holiday Opening Hours πŸŽ„

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,041 Boards Guru
βœ… Discussion Boards - Running as normal.

βœ… Support Groups - Planned to open as normal, but this may change depending on moderator availability. Our goal is to make sure we keep at least one chat open every day.

On Christmas Day (the 25th), a daytime General Chat will be running from 11am - 12:30pm.

βœ… Counselling - Accepting new referrals. If you're having counselling at the moment, any changes to your sessions will be discussed between you and your counsellor.

βœ… Crisis Messenger - Running as normal.

🚧 Helpline Services - Phone and webchat services will be closed from 25th December - 2nd Jan, email services will be running as normal.
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,801 Master Poster
    Is chat running tonight, and if so, is it general, support or both?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ AnonymousΒ 
  • Options
    Morning @Dancer! Apologies for not getting back to you yesterday. We did have both Support Chat and General Chat running last night :)

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,801 Master Poster
    What's happening today or does it depend on if any mods are available? I know there's the daytime general chat in a few minutes.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ AnonymousΒ 
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    We're just running a day-time General Chat today which was 11-12.30pm. We're not running any chats this evening but we'll be back to the usual evening schedule tomorrow :)

If you do need support tonight, the discussion boards are here as always for you to reach out for support about anything. You can also get in touch with The Mix's helpline over email which is open until 11pm.

If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest a&e.

You can also reach out to our Crisis Messenger which is our text service providing free, 24/7 crisis support across the UK. You can text THEMIX to 85258 :)

If you're looking for a distraction or place to have a general chit chat, feel free to help us get to 10,000, share what you're listening to, or have a general chit chat with the community. :star: