Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Being Happy

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,983 Community Veteran
I wish throwing glitter over yourself did make things wonderful like In 'little misfortune'
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    nat_nat_ Moderator Posts: 53 Boards Initiate
    Hey @ellie2000, how are you doing today? What things do you like to do to make yourself feel happy? <3
    I personally love watching my favourite tv series! normally a funny one and then read one of my favourite books to put a smile on my face :)
  • Options
    @nat_ gd, goin bowling tomorrow, 'little nightmares' is on android which is gd.
    Do ppl choose to b in a bad mood or can we b happy. I got told I winge alot but I see some stuff how ppl should see it, waiting 4 stuff tht delayed hopes r destroyed. Thts y I winge
    Ppl say I moan, r moan n winge-ing about wat should b done the same thing?
    Mental health is uncontrollable,
    How do u become a positive person?
    Is negative behaviour due to others?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    EmmaLizEmmaLiz Moderator, Staff Posts: 10 Settling in
    Hey @ellie2000, bowling sounds like loads of fun! 😊 I’m personally a bit rubbish but it’s a lot of fun (even when I always end up losing!). Let us know how you got on!

I’ve also never heard of ‘little nightmares’ but will have to check it out.

It sounds like people haven’t been too supportive when you’ve had some struggles, but just know you’re allowed to feel in a bad mood sometimes. That’s natural and if you do need some support please also feel like you can use this space to talk through what you’re feeling <3 How are you doing today?

There’s a lot of things that can impact your mood – sometimes you can just be having a bad day and sometimes other people might be having an impact. But I don’t like to think of anyone as a positive or negative person. We’re all just people and that can be complicated sometimes!
  • Options
    @EmmaLiz @nat_ I was watching film called 'trust' it's gd, but tht triggered emotions, memories. I tried to search a person tht I knew who was one of the groomers. Do they forget who they were wen they get families? Why can't I move on from stuff? Do any1 no techniques? And do ppl tht u meet 4 the first time know uve been though stuff?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    nat_nat_ Moderator Posts: 53 Boards Initiate
    Hey @ellie2000, I hope you enjoyed bowling! I also enjoy 'little nightmares' so we have that in common!
    It sounds like things have been difficult for you lately, but I understand that certain things can be triggering for you, remember that your feelings are always valid <3 you are not alone, and the community is here for you.
    How are you feeling today?
  • Options
    @nat_ wen is 'little nightmares 3' out?😊
    I wandering this week, 'I wasn't expecting this' by tht how life is now. If I was younger now, would I have been aware wat life would have been b4 I moved?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Would I hav dodge a bullet. Would I hav know fait?
    Thts wat I'm asking myself
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Hiya @ellie2000 how are you doing? Just to check im understanding what you have asked correctly you are wondering if you would have dodged a bullet if u knew what life was like before u moved.It can be hard thinking of what happened in the past and wondering if you didnt do things would it have happened but its hard to predict what would happen so i guess their was no way of knowing until u moved. Hope your alright and this helps <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.