Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

6 Years!

AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
Hey all!

I came on today to be greeted by a notification, letting me know that I've hit 6 years on The Mix. Time has flown by, it feels like it was only yesterday that I first signed up!

I'm really thankful to be part of such a supportive community, with so many lovely members on the forum throughout my time here. And I appreciate all the work that the staff and mod teams have done to look after the community and make it an awesome place to be for us all!

I've loved having the opportunity to join the team and work with others to help keep the forum a positive and safe space for everyone, and I'm looking forward to keeping it up in 2024!

~ Azziman <3
FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Comments

• Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 124 The Mix Convert
    That's amazing news @Azziman! I know you will have made such a positive impact on this community <3
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 The Mix Regular
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 426 Listening Ear
    Wow that's amazing @Azziman well done, it's much appreciated!
  • Options
    nat_nat_ Moderator Posts: 53 Boards Initiate
    that's amazing!! thank you for everything you're doing, we are so unbelievably grateful! <3
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,062 Wise Owl
    Congrats on 6 years - it's incredible. we all love having you here @Azziman
  • Options
    Matthew_04Matthew_04 Moderator Posts: 78 Budding Regular
    That's amazing, happy 6 years! <3
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 458 Listening Ear
    Happy 6 years @Azziman! Thank you so so much for your incredible support, we're so grateful to have you as part of this wonderful community! :3<3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,035 Boards Guru
    This is amazing @Azziman, happy 6 years! It's been so lovely to watch your journey here on the community. Your message is also so very kind and lovely reading through :)

I'm echoing the words others have already shared - we are very grateful to have you part of our community and you have made such an impact here and helped so many people <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Amazing news! Well done and thank u for being an incredible member of the team.Ive just hit my 1 year mark (well officially in January but i made my account a little early) and yes time rlly does fly! Cheers to many more <3:3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.