Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hey everyone!

Issie_11Issie_11 Moderator Posts: 15 Settling in
edited December 2023 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone!

I'm Issie <3 I handle all things content at The Mix but I'm going to be helping out on the community boards over Christmas :)

I love watching food creators on Tik Tok, swimming in the sea and reading queer literature!

Comments

• Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 610 Incredible Poster
    Great to have you with us Issie! Also love some good food content on TikTok <3
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    Welcome to the dark side @Issie_11 ..it’s fun here, I promise!! I hope you enjoy your time helping out here <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 426 Listening Ear
    Hi @Issie_11 what kind of books do you enjoy? Have you read any of Alice Oseman's books? I'm not typically into romance books but I really enjoy them. My favourites are Solitaire and Loveless.
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Yaya hi Issie❤️
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,035 Boards Guru
    Lovely to have you here over the Christmas period Issie :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Welcome @Issie_11! Glad to have you on the team for Xmas :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 124 The Mix Convert
    Welcome @Issie_11 it's good to have you <3
  • Options
    nat_nat_ Moderator Posts: 53 Boards Initiate
    Hey @Issie_11, welcome im glad you're here!
    i also love watching food tiktoks, they all look so good!
    glad to have you on the team for christmas <3
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,062 Wise Owl
    Hi @Issie_11 and welcome to the mix
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,017 Community Veteran
    Hey @Issie_11 welcome to the mix. I also love fiction and queer literature too!.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 458 Listening Ear
    Hello @Issie_11, welcome to our community! Hope you're doing well, and I'm looking forward to seeing you around the boards during this period! :3<3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    Issie_11Issie_11 Moderator Posts: 15 Settling in
    edited December 2023
    Hello @lunarcat522 I haven't but I absolutely love Heartstopper! I have had solitare on my reading list for a while too :3 Thank you for the reccomendations!