Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Seeking Insights on Eugenia Cooney's Recovery Journey

ThomasEva12ThomasEva12 Posts: 1 Just got here
"Hello, community,

For those who follow Eugenia Cooney, I have some concerns regarding her well-being and her battle with an eating disorder. I would like to know if she is actively seeking help for her condition or if she remains in denial of her problem. As Eugenia is still young, I worry for her safety and hope that she receives the necessary support. Please share any insights you may have on Eugenia's recovery journey.

Thank you for your responses

Comments

• Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Hey @ThomasEva12, welcome to the community!

I don't have anything to contribute unfortunately, but just to let you know that your post has been acknowledged. Perhaps another member will be able to provide some insight on this :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 426 Listening Ear
    @ThomasEva12 I also don't follow Eugenia but I know who you're meaning. From what I'm aware she still doesn't seem to recognise that she needs intervention for her condition, which according to some is due to her mother's encouragement unfortunately, but don't take this word for word as I don't follow her. She still pops up on my for you page doing live streams, but as you've said she still sadly seems to be in a state of denial. A lot of people like yourself are quite worried about her and are trying to encourage her to seek the support and help she needs, so we'll see, but as of right now she appears to be continuing social media and living at home.