Home› General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

November achievements!

kaiikaii Posts: 462 Listening Ear
Happy December everyone! So sorry that this is slightly later than usual - placement has been super hectic! As I've been doing, I thought it would be nice to share with the community what we've achieved each month! Your achievements don't have to be big, it's the positive feeling that matters! Feel free to share as many as you wish, and I really hope that this can help contribute to greater mental health! :3

My achievements for the month:
- I'm thankful that I've spent a lot more time with friends, and gave a lot of thought behind their Christmas and birthday gifts!
- I'm happy that I got back into creative writing again - it's such an enjoyable hobby to pass the time
- I'm grateful for the belief in myself for playing a difficult song on the piano - I've made really good progress and I'm really surprised by this!

Looking forward to what everyone's done in November! Hope December will go great for you all :3<3
cinnamoroll supremacy : )

Comments

• Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 462 Listening Ear
    @Katie12, great job!! I'm someone who definitely prefers exams over coursework, so I applaud you for managing to complete it and persevering through!!

@cc_ilaria, amazing! It's so rewarding that all your hard work was all worth it in the end!

@sinead276, doing a masters certainly isn't easy at all - you're doing so well despite how intense it is! Wish you the best for the rest of your course <3

@Amy22, well done, I'm so proud of you!!

Well done everyone I'm so so happy for you all!! Hope December will be splendid for you :3<3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    I think mine would be speaking at a webinar on barriers to getting involved with volunteering <3 well done everyone and happy December.Cant wait to hear what u get up to this month :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,314 Wise Owl
    edited December 2023
    Noth lol