Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hi :)

amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 124 The Mix Convert
Hi there, I've recently started volunteering as a boards moderator for the mix community! I'm doing my masters in mental health and can't wait to get started helping people out. In my spare time I love to swim, bake and walk my dog :)

Comments

• Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Welcome @amy02! Glad to have you on the team :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    cc_ilariacc_ilaria Posts: 79 Budding Regular
    Yaaayy!! Welcome @amy02 it's so lovely to meet you 💜 thank you for helping out and volunteering
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    Hiya @amy02 it's so cool that you love swimming and baking!. We even got the same name aha :). Thanks for being on here too. I wish you all the best in your masters degree :).
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 426 Listening Ear
    Hi @amy02 welcome to the mix! Good luck with your degree it sounds really interesting! I love swimming and baking too, but I don't do either that often, but I should maybe try and get back into it!
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 462 Listening Ear
    Hi @amy02, welcome to our community! It's great to meet you. Looking forward to seeing you around on the boards! :3<3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey @amy02

Welcome to The Mix, it's great to have you here :smile:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 243 Trailblazer
    hey @amy02 welcome! that sounds like an interesting masters! I am trying to decide atm whether to do one next year :)
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,064 Wise Owl
    Hello @amy02 and welcome.

another person doing their masters in mental health here :3

it's great to have you on the boards and look forward to seeing you around

Sending hugs
    Sinead
  • Options
    nat_nat_ Moderator Posts: 53 Boards Initiate
    Welcome, @amy02 glad to have you on the team!! looking forward to seeing you on the Boards :))
  • Options
    MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 645 Incredible Poster
    Welcome to The Mix! Love that you are studying your masters in mental health- I found mine really thought provoking when I studied it! Hope you enjoy both your masters and your time volunteering here :)
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    Great to have you as part of the team Amy! ❤️