Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

See You Soon

FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,312 Wise Owl
I might not be on Support Groups for a bit and I thought Id just make a discussion about it just in case people are thinking why I have disappeared from the. I'll probably be around on here on boards a bit more, like chat threads and making threads etc. I just won't be on the chats for a bit I cant really about why but I'll hopefully come back soon. I appreciate the support I have had from the chats though too.

Cheers guys

Comments

• Options
    leyla26leyla26 Moderator Posts: 3,515 Community Veteran
    It’s been great to watch you grow and be part of your journey through the daily chats! Learnt lots of little bits from you and can’t see a Ford Transit the same now, ha! Hope you find the threads and boards helpful in their own ways and we shall see if you can ever make your comeback to the chats again too one day!!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,312 Wise Owl
    leyla26 wrote: »
    It’s been great to watch you grow and be part of your journey through the daily chats! Learnt lots of little bits from you and can’t see a Ford Transit the same now, ha! Hope you find the threads and boards helpful in their own ways and we shall see if you can ever make your comeback to the chats again too one day!!

@leyla26 Im happy I have taught you little bits and hopefully I can come back. Thanks for replying though, I thought you forgot haha.