Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Still like my ex

Rose113Rose113 Deactivated Posts: 1,159 Wise Owl
I still like one of my ex's but I dont think she likes me although I haven't asked her but im certain
✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨

Comments

• Options
    DavidDavid Posts: 92 Budding Regular
    Are you in contact with her? Is she single? Ask her how she feels about you.
  • Options
    @David yes and shes my best friend. I've tried she won't tell me
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,895 Extreme Poster
    Hey @River, I can understand how have feelings for someone that aren't reciprocated might put you in a difficult spot. How do you feel about the situation?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    DavidDavid Posts: 92 Budding Regular
    It sounds like she wants to keep things the way they are.
  • Options
    @Azziman it's fine I respect that she may not like me
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey @River

Just wanted to check in to see how you are doing? We are always here for you :heart:

How do you feel about chatting to her about how you are feeling?

It sounds like a difficult situation to be in, it's really positive that you have reached out for support here and it's such a brave thing to do. You've got this. :smile:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.