Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What's your favourite Taylor Swift song?

AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,039 Boards Guru
Hey everyone,

To honour the release of Taylor's new 1989 album, I'd love to know what your favourite Taylor Swift song is!

It's hard to pick just one, so mine would have to be Cruel Summer and Cardigan!

Comment yours below <3
Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤

Comments

• Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,064 Wise Owl
    Mine probably changes on a daily basis but I shall forever be a lover of Out of the Woods and Wonderland (if you can't tell im a 1989 girl) and also Maroon

but like i said if you asked me again tomorrow I'd probably be giving a different answer are there are just sooo many good songs by her <3
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 426 Listening Ear
    @sinead276 I have to agree I love Wonderland and Maroon!
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    Ohh hard one but Agree with @sinead276 it changes all the time but i do love cruel summer and anti hero
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 243 Trailblazer
    oooo this is a hard decision!! Maybe cruel summer as well <3
  • Options
    I have also gotta say that I love cruel summer as well.

To be honest if I said every song i liked i'd be just listing them all off to you all
  • Options
    Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 601 Incredible Poster
    Well this is a thread for me! Although how can I pick just one?!

I love the Reputation album and can't wait for that re-record! So my faves songs from there are probably Dress or Don't Blame Me. But i loveee Champagne Problems too. ooo and also the new vault tracks on 1989, they make me want to just get up and dance around the house :D
  • Options
    Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,121 Wise Owl
    Cardigan or enchanted
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,811 Master Poster
    Shake It Off. An absolute classic!
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Seen this thread pop back up so here to say I'm loving the re-record of 1989 and the vault tracks are just amazing (I definitely think 1989 is a top 3 taylor album for me)
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    One of the toughest questions out there! I think I'd have to go with New Romantics, but like others have said, you could ask me this every week and I'd have a different answer =)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    hnnehnne Moderator Posts: 5 Confirmed not a robot
    For me this changes weekly depending on how I'm feeling. One I always come back to as a favourite is August, but at the moment it's probably Is it over now? Did anyone get eras tour tickets? I managed to!!