Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Other games n playrix

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,983 Community Veteran
Wat mobile games r there ATM coz wen I'm hav a bad day I do 'playrix fishdom' it's needs ur money to proceed. Does it go into funding Russia and the money system? As playrix is a Russian game company
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    I played it all day until my brain went on automode
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Hey @ellie2000, that's a good question! From your previous posts, it sounds like playing games is something you enjoy, and I can understand how they can be really helpful on a bad day! What kind of games do you like to play? The App Store/Play Store have lots of great games on offer, which you can search by category/genre, so that you can find the games that suit your taste. I'd have a look around there to see what's popular at the moment :)

I've had a quick look, and it looks like that while Playrix was founded in Russia, it ceased all operations in Russia and Belarus since the war started. You can learn more about the company by Google search. I don't know if they're funding Russia, you'd probably have to look into it further to find out. And even then, we might not know the full facts because it's not always information that companies disclose.
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @Azziman I like
    Android: lumino city, samorost, the room, michenarium,
    Steam: resident evil 4 7 8, outlast series and doom
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    LydsRose9LydsRose9 Posts: 106 The Mix Convert
    @ellie2000 I have to say games sometimes make me feel better after a bad day! For some reason I really enjoy driving games - I’m playing an F1 driving game at the moment (even though I've never watched F1😆), it really calms me down. What is it that you enjoy about playing games?
    Keep fighting the good fight!