Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Wat do u do

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,005 Community Veteran
If ur screaming to urself 'oh f**k' really loud in ur head. N don't no y, wat do u do?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    Wen I used email my therapist she replied with: 'it sounds like....'
    Can someone start off the reply with the on wat I'm feeling
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,945 Extreme Poster
    Its sounds like you're worrying about something. Sometimes we might feel anxious or worried subconsciously and we don't know exactly what the reason is, I know I have that sometimes. Or I will tell myself that I'm not worried about something when in fact I am, and I'm just denying it. I'm not a therapist though so I'm not sure.

Maybe have a think about what has happened before you thought that to yourself, then maybe you could find the source of your worry.

Hope this helps :)
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    @JJLemon18 Is it OK to have feelings that u used to have bc I felt gloomy n I started to listen to 'in this moment' should family no how i'm feeling bc I vented to them how I felt, then I thought 'uh oh', shall I delete the message?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    I don't want to cause worry 😊
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    I'm good though 😊
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,945 Extreme Poster
    Its okay to have all sorts of feelings @ellie2000 even the 'bad' ones can be helpful in some way. It is often your brain trying to protect you, especially if you've had some past trauma that has conditioned your brain to be even more protective. And venting is often a great way to make you feel better, understood, and less alone. I hope that makes sense?

Glad to hear that you're good :)
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
    It's okay to feel whatever you feel, even if that's a bit gloomy. What matters is what you do with those feelings. It's a good sign that you vented to your family (and I hope this helped) because it's healthier to let people get to know how we really feel rather than try to ignore our feelings or pretend we are ok (when we secretly aren't).

It also makes sense that after you have vented, you may feel a bit awkward. Perhaps you felt guilty or ashamed in some way? Or maybe you felt something else? We might worry about what other people will think of us, after we have been honest about what we have been feeling. But your family and other trusted people in your life should want to listen to you and help you if they can.

We are here for you too :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.