Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Leaving The Mix for good

Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
Hello, just giving everyone a quick heads up. I'm leaving The Mix so if you do see my account and posts dissappear, that's why. I didn't want to leave without saying anything as I didn't want to worry anyone. I promise I'm all good, I just need to realign and refocus myself.

I wish you all the best ❤️

Sal

Comments

• Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,878 Extreme Poster
    Sending you all the love and best wishes x
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    knej23knej23 Posts: 33 Boards Initiate
    Hiya! I’m glad you’re taking time away for yourself, wishing you all the best! :)
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,034 Boards Guru
    Wishing you all the best too @Salix_alba_2019 <3 We're big supporters of taking breaks to focus on ourselves and our mental health. You are welcome back anytime & the community will always be here for you :)

Take lots of care of yourself <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    LydsRose9LydsRose9 Posts: 106 The Mix Convert
    Wishing you the best @Salix_alba_2019! I hope the next chapter brings you lots of peace and happiness❤️
    Keep fighting the good fight!
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,015 Community Veteran
    Sending you my best wishes, you will always be part of The Mix family, wish you the best in your next journey xoxox
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Thank you all so much for all your kind words and lovely messages, I almost cried reading it all 🥹 you've definatly made what's been a hard day a lot better ❤️
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    @Salix_alba_2019 Sending best wishes and lots of luck with whatever journey you're gonna decide to pursue! Take care of yourself! <3
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    LozLoz Community Champion Posts: 113 The Mix Convert
    @Salix_alba_2019 Wishing you the best 🖤🖤🖤
    "My darkside won today" - DArkSide by BMTH
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,062 Wise Owl
    also wishing you all the best and you're always welcome back @Salix_alba_2019 <3
  • Options
    FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,303 Wise Owl
    Hey @Salix_alba_2019 , I have seen your post and username are still up so have you decided to stick around mate?
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Wishing you all the best @Salix_alba_2019 and you know where we r if you need us <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Wish you all the best with all your future endeavours @Salix_alba_2019! Take care of yourself, and the door's always open for you if you want to come back :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.